GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:50:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: ge_train  (Read 37245 times)

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
Re: ge_train
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2014, 03:22:01 am »

I know exactly what you mean and I suppose there are tons of odd things in those classic maps, but I try to stay close to the original this time. I also think about two versions of the map, the first with the traveling claustrophobic train you all know from the n64 version and a second, opened version with a non moving wrecked train standing on the tracks, so you would be able to walk in and outside, climb on the roof and fire in the interior from above. I think this would create VERY interesting matches
Shut up and take my money.
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2014, 10:18:29 am »

Shut up and take my money.

Ok  ;D

By the way you happy people,
I want to let you know that the map is almost finished. the train drives at full speed now! I plan to release it at the beginning of june
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:22:32 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Luchador

• Retired Lead Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!
    • My Website
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2014, 03:02:34 pm »

Awesome, nice job so far!  ;D

XtremeWRATH

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • XtremeWRATH has no influence.
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2014, 02:48:18 am »

Train moves at full speed????

THE TRAIN MOVES????

Can we climb to the top and toss each other off?

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2014, 03:16:45 am »

Pretty apt XKCD to today's response!

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2014, 03:36:58 am »

Ok  ;D

By the way you happy people,
I want to let you know that the map is almost finished. the train drives at full speed now! I plan to release it at the beginning of june

aww man right in time for my birthday...sounds like the ultimate birthday present :) Thanks Cy

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2014, 05:58:44 pm »

Welp.... it is the beginning of June ;)

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2014, 08:27:44 am »

ya, sorry, I'm completely busy at the moment. I will release it as soon as possible
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2014, 05:49:49 am »

so is the map a combination of outdoor and indoor

like we can fight on the roof of the train?

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2014, 04:35:30 pm »

I'd say he'll keep it classic, which means no Rooftop action.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2014, 06:19:25 am »

Cy,

Finish this map.  I want to try it. ;)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:06:11 pm by Troy »
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2014, 01:26:45 pm »

Troy, please contain yourself.

Rick Astley

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2014, 01:44:02 am »

I wonder what music tracks will play in this map
classic train track

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2014, 09:16:46 pm »

There are so many more songs that need to be made for Source. I mean there's over 20 levels and all of them have a X version (except Citadel but Perimeter can count as that). We really don't have half the soundtrack yet, though it feels bigger with most of the songs having atleast two versions from different composers. lol
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2014, 06:13:40 am »

It's July and the map isn't out yet.  What's the status on this?
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up