GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:34:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Man With The Golden Gun  (Read 6186 times)

and.punker

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • and.punker barely matters.and.punker barely matters.
The Man With The Golden Gun
« on: January 31, 2016, 11:59:48 am »

Hello,
I would like to make a suggestion for the game mode of the same name, first off, I would like to suggest the creation of the Scaramanga skin, secondly, in the original N64 version the Golden Gun would not respawn else were and would only stay in the area in which the player was killed and you could not pickup armour. Anyway, I am really enjoying the game and wished there were more people playing it. Keep up the good work!

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
Re: The Man With The Golden Gun
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 12:51:20 pm »

Hi, glad that you enjoy the mod!
Scaramanga wasn't in GoldenEye 64, while I see why you're suggesting him, I don't think he's needed for just a gamemode, plus we'd need character modelers for that.
The Golden Gun respawns in GE:S and not in GE64 because here it can fall on unreachable spots after the player's death, and if that happens while it's not respawning, you'd be playing deathmatch until the next round because nobody can get the Golden Gun.
You can only take one armour if you have the Golden Gun, and none if you already had armor before you picked up the Golden Gun.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: The Man With The Golden Gun
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 02:01:54 pm »

hey and.punker, just for the info: some time ago I paid some tribute to “the man with the golden gun“ by recreating scaramanga's funhouse as a map for ges. you can also play it with bots.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 12:42:31 am by killermonkey »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz
Pages: [1]   Go Up