GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:48:15 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi Goldeneye Players!  (Read 3365 times)

Widdle Stinker

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Widdle Stinker has no influence.
    • http://dprtube.com/user/Widdle%20Stinker
Hi Goldeneye Players!
« on: October 02, 2011, 06:07:37 am »

Hey there, I'm Widdle Stinker! I discovered this mod just a month ago and had a lot of fun playing with some random peers in the "WNX" server. I saw that a forum existed for this place so I decided I would register, and now here I am! This is a pretty cool mod! It reminds me of the good old N-64 days, back when I used to play 4 player with my buddies in school.

It's pretty hard to kill people sometimes, but I see that the hit detection isn't perfect. I understand - after all, it's a work in progress. No worries there, because I'll be sure to practice and get better. Some of the players are really good, I've seen! I hope to see you all in game. I look forward to it!

By the way, has anyone made custom content for this game? If not, I'd like to try making some models just for fun. I'm not looking to see them officially part of the mod, but just by users if they wish.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Hi Goldeneye Players!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 06:36:05 am »

Thanks for registering. Not much custom content other than maps have been made. We'd love more 3rd party work! A lot of the custom content makers have became Devs so majority of work now is official.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Widdle Stinker

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Widdle Stinker has no influence.
    • http://dprtube.com/user/Widdle%20Stinker
Re: Hi Goldeneye Players!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 06:53:36 am »

Hmm, well that's a bummer. I might try my hand at something. I just need to brush up with my modeling programs and whatnot. Hard to do sometimes with all the other things I'm busy with!
Pages: [1]   Go Up