Editing and Customization > Community Content

A New Prop WiP....

(1/4) > >>

Sp1nn3y:
I'm making a...............

;-) that's one of the reference photos i took from my phone.. i am going to update this every once in a while[I'm new so it'll take me a bit, day or two]

http://www.uplo4d.com/images/1219407610n64wip.jpg
^ Clicky ;-)
(erm height="200" width="200" pic resizing isn't working.. for me.. so I'll jus throw the link there)

PPK:
HOLY SHIT! Great idea Sp1nn3y. Make sure you put a GE007 cartridge on that and add some controllers. It would make a great prop for Bunker or other map with computers and TV's. If you need high-resolution pics (like 5.3 Megapixels) I can provide them. Get you a controller and the cartridge.

X-tra:
Make shure to make it black, just like the original one.

I saw some yellow, blue, red...

Staaf:
kewl

Sp1nn3y:

--- Quote from: PPK on February 28, 2009, 11:07:00 am ---HOLY SHIT! Great idea Sp1nn3y. Make sure you put a GE007 cartridge on that and add some controllers. It would make a great prop for Bunker or other map with computers and TV's. If you need high-resolution pics (like 5.3 Megapixels) I can provide them. Get you a controller and the cartridge.

--- End quote ---

lol i'm going to start off with the simple console first then add a cartridge and stuff. then see if i want to go on from there :-p. Also seeing that i was just going to make a simple low poly map prop idk :-p.

--- Quote from: X-tra on February 28, 2009, 03:37:37 pm ---Make shure to make it black, just like the original one.

I saw some yellow, blue, red...

--- End quote ---

Yellow, blue, red...??? Erm.. What??
The texturing is the simple part.. I'm going to be using that reference stuff straight from my phone.. if anyone has a NICE phone/camera and can get me some pictures of a n64 that size with some good lighting... feel free to zip em and send them to me..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version