GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 07:19:01 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a question.  (Read 3685 times)

valkyrie_dawn

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • valkyrie_dawn has no influence.
Just a question.
« on: February 12, 2009, 10:00:21 pm »

Hey team, you guys are doing a great job.  Of course, being a beta, there are the standard bugs, but everyone else has a handle on those.  But this a question for the design team in general.  I was curious if you had any plans to recreate the single player experience at all, or if you were strictly focusing on multiplayer.  I get that doing a single player version is a lot of work, and so if you choose not to, that is, of course, just fine.  Just know that if you chose to remake the campaign, I would love you for it.

The Beatles pwn j00!

Re: Just a question.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:50:06 pm »

I bet they would love to do that. But they still have quite a way to go for multi-player.

I believe their response to this is always "Wait until multi-player is done, then we'll see." They don't want to jump the gun and declare that single player will be made, creating a bunch of hype, and then having something happen that makes them end up not doing it. You know, shit happens.

So it's strictly a wait and see sort of thing. Don't want to get ahead of themselves.

But once they do nail multiplayer down, everything is pretty much set up for the single player.

Yes, the GE64 single player campaign in GE:S would bring me to tears. That would indeed be indescribably epic (if done right, of course).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:54:10 pm by The Beatles pwn j00! »

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Just a question.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 11:37:08 am »

Yes, the GE64 single player campaign in GE:S would bring me to tears. That would indeed be indescribably epic (if done right, of course).

If they were to involve themselves in such endeavor, you can be sure it would turn out great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up