GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 08:06:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Baron Samedi Model?  (Read 3185 times)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Baron Samedi Model?
« on: August 14, 2011, 02:50:49 pm »

i was wondering if this is an error or not but everytime i look at the baron samedi model's head he has transparent eyes (i can see right through them to the back of the model like a ghost)

im not sure if its an error or not but it just makes me wonder

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
Re: Baron Samedi Model?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 03:04:28 pm »

It's a problem with how his model was rigged (how the model is bound to the skeleton). Jaws has problems like that too. I re-rigged both Jaws and Samedi for 4.2, now they both look correct and Samedi's coattails even flap around when he runs.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 03:08:08 pm »

It's a problem with how his model was rigged (how the model is bound to the skeleton). Jaws has problems like that too. I re-rigged both Jaws and Samedi for 4.2, now they both look correct and Samedi's coattails even flap around when he runs.

Cool Thanks Johnathon :) though will he and oddjob will be wearing hats?

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 04:49:16 pm »

Yup, the hats are unchanged since they're separate models that are just stuck on with attachments.

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 04:18:44 am »

I noticed Baron's feet are also just solid, no slits for the toes...Is that intentional? (Not that it matters much)

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 04:57:20 am »

Nope, that just comes with having the same model for the last 6-7 years. Back when he was first made it was a big deal when a character had separate fingers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up