pigsy2400

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pigsy2400 has no influence.
    • my DJ site
Wow!
« on: September 07, 2019, 11:46:05 am »

hey guys,

I thought I would "drop" by after about a 12 year hiatus lol. I was one of the original level designers for this mod a long long long time ago.

Looking through the team lists, there is only really EnzoMatrix, Cloppy, Basstronix and Baron that I recognize. So this post may be lost on most..

I was also around when the original admin/founder of this mod sadly...well, was no longer with us and that was a tough time too.  :'(

I have very fond memories of working with some of you guys too and am very proud to see how far this MOD came along too, although none of my original work went into the mod (I moved abroad and DJ'd for a few years in and around Europe which is why I left) I am still proud to say I was part of the team at one point.

I do have some very old videos of Stack/Library when we were testing out "destructible" scenery ala Red Faction - that was a very long time ago. I will try and dig them out of some old external HDD and upload them on the forums for a laugh and a bit of nostalgia.

Keep up the good work and nice to see there is still a thriving community going on here.
 ;D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 11:56:07 am by pigsy2400 »

CptLima

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!
    • Follow Cpt. Lima on Twitch!
Re: Wow!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 08:49:08 pm »

Great to hear from an original dev! Would love to see some of those videos if you can get them on YouTube.

We have "Developer Night" every Saturday night at 8:30 EST, where the lead dev, E-S, and many others, along with a lot of active community members such as myself, log on and fill a 16-man server all night, sometimes for 8-9 hours. If you get a chance, download the mod and join us some night! We're always there Saturdays, and intermittently other nights.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 02:42:51 am »

Nice to see you.

We do have to catch up, a ton has changed.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 05:18:05 am »

What's up boys!

How is everyone? It's crazy to see how there is still a team developin GoldenEye: Source. Keep it up!

I was browsing on youtube and came across an old video that I posted from the Beta 1 days and it brought back so many memories. I wish sometimes I was still into game development but, I haven't been apart of that life for quite some years now. Still gaming though! :)

Hope all is well for everyone. Would love to hear from some of the new dev team\old team if they are still around. I see Enzo, my boy. Whats up Dude?!

/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 02:32:43 am »

Holy crap this is a throw back thread!!

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 01:16:40 pm »

Everyone is alive!!

Can we bring beta 2 out of hiding yet and everyone play a round together? Haha
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 01:42:25 pm »

It's been nearly a decade since I joined the Forums, crazy... Nickster would be so proud to see how far you guys have come with this mod, it's a good example of what can be accomplished when people create through passion, rather than for profit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up