GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 03:04:38 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application: Music Composer  (Read 56555 times)

Tweaklab

• Lead Sound Designer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!
    • Tweaklab on SoundCloud
Re: Application: Music Composer
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2015, 07:25:06 am »

Hey everyone,

I made some revisions to this tune after a break and coming back to it with a fresh start approach.

I've made quite a few changes to the flow and theme, it's now predominately a trance tune with the 145BPM section cut back to 140BPM and lasting a good 3 minutes of the tune as per kraid's feedback.

I personally like the new trance section, it's punchier, has more of a psy trance vibe as well with a lot more going on in the background.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2015, 10:56:01 am »

Sounds even better than before :)
Great Work

Tweaklab

• Lead Sound Designer
  • Secret Agent
  • Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!Tweaklab is awe-inspiring!
    • Tweaklab on SoundCloud
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2015, 12:50:49 pm »

Sounds even better than before :)
Great Work

Hey cheers, much appreciated as always :)

Tweaklab

• Lead Sound Designer
  • Secret Agent
    • Tweaklab on SoundCloud
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2015, 10:25:45 am »

Here's what could very well be the finished product:

Cheers! :)

Tweaklab

• Lead Sound Designer
  • Secret Agent
    • Tweaklab on SoundCloud
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2015, 02:02:50 pm »

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has shown me support and encouragement over the past 2 months as I am very pleased to announce I am now working with the team to bring some new music to GE:Source :)

Here is the finished "Control" remix from my trial which ended up going through a wealth of changes to get where it is now (I'm glad it did though!)

Thank you all once again, I'm really keen to get started on some more material, I've got a head start on a Facility remix so I may just tackle that next ;)

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2015, 04:09:45 pm »

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has shown me support and encouragement over the past 2 months as I am very pleased to announce I am now working with the team to bring some new music to GE:Source :)

Here is the finished "Control" remix from my trial which ended up going through a wealth of changes to get where it is now (I'm glad it did though!)

Thank you all once again, I'm really keen to get started on some more material, I've got a head start on a Facility remix so I may just tackle that next ;)

congradulations mate :) im sure you will make the team proud

PATRIOTA

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • PATRIOTA is looked down upon.
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2015, 07:24:35 pm »

Control became excellent!!!  Now.. we are ready for a new facility theme

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2015, 07:30:51 pm »

Well done on succeeding your application! Glad to see another composer on board :)

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2015, 05:28:57 pm »

Welcome to the team. I know this is a tad late but I am excited to see what you will cook up for us =).
Troy, get back on that treadmill

Tweaklab

• Lead Sound Designer
  • Secret Agent
    • Tweaklab on SoundCloud
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2015, 01:50:18 pm »

Welcome to the team. I know this is a tad late but I am excited to see what you will cook up for us =).

Hey cheers Roger. After the remix of Runway that I managed to produce with some guidance from basstronix I'm pretty excited to see what else I can come up with as well now that the bar has been set... :)

Rick Astley

« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2015, 03:02:08 am »

Very Nice Tweaklab

whats the next track going to be?

Spekkz

• Agent
  • Spekkz has no influence.
    • Game Reviews I've Written
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2016, 05:39:48 am »

I like your work Tweaklab, I followed you on soundcloud (TroizNoiz) it's my music related persona. I fiddle with production here and there, more as a hobby.

soundcloud.com/officaltroiznoiz

soundcloud.com/offical22mb < my "underground" sounding type work if I do any faster paced genres like DnB or whatever I use this persona, the other is more the mainstream edm stuff

(am I the only one who tries to get the puzzles exact on the captcha's I know it recognizes when you're slightly off, but it still bugs me)

Tweaklab

• Lead Sound Designer
  • Secret Agent
    • Tweaklab on SoundCloud
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2016, 03:40:08 pm »

I like your work Tweaklab, I followed you on soundcloud (TroizNoiz) it's my music related persona. I fiddle with production here and there, more as a hobby.

soundcloud.com/officaltroiznoiz

soundcloud.com/offical22mb < my "underground" sounding type work if I do any faster paced genres like DnB or whatever I use this persona, the other is more the mainstream edm stuff

(am I the only one who tries to get the puzzles exact on the captcha's I know it recognizes when you're slightly off, but it still bugs me)

Thanks man! I really dig "FiYah", love the style of anthem melodies crossed with dubstep etc. Your production sounds nice too.

I do all this as a hobby on the side as well ;)

Followed you back!

Spekkz

• Agent
  • Spekkz has no influence.
    • Game Reviews I've Written
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2016, 05:17:30 am »

Thanks man! I really dig "FiYah", love the style of anthem melodies crossed with dubstep etc. Your production sounds nice too.

I do all this as a hobby on the side as well ;)

Followed you back!

Thanks a lot! It's much appreciated! I'm always up for any collab projects is you ever want to play around with some sound.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up