GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:24:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guards  (Read 45859 times)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Guards
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2014, 07:21:59 am »

There is! It's me! Used 3D scanning as the method this time. Worked okay, maybe a little more trouble than it was worth but whatever. Took a series of pictures around my head and let 123D Catch calculate it. Please don't stare at the wireframe too long, you might burn your eyes out. I think my topology gets worse with each head, check out those triangles in the middle of the cheek. Good lord. That's why my title says 'Model Man' and not 'Character Artist'.  :P

Here's what the infantry body looks like.

I forgot the soldiers also had a beret so I'll be making that next. Haven't worked on the soldiers too much lately, but this morning I widened the character selection menu to have space for more characters including these guys.

looking good so how many characters are you making at the moment?

PATRIOTA

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • PATRIOTA is looked down upon.
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2014, 03:17:59 pm »

hey any news on this? much work has been done during all this time?     :-\

El Dudereno

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2014, 02:56:53 pm »

Dude I'll pay you to do me!

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/b2/b2c7a89fc0a688fe4d8c709916c7e845674bc8d8_full.jpg

Jk but good work.  Would be cool to see a bunch of personalized characters added.

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2015, 02:59:19 am »

Are these guards going to be part of the official game?
Troy, get back on that treadmill

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2015, 06:09:39 pm »

Yep! They're in the current dev build.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2015, 05:39:29 pm »

Yep! They're in the current dev build.

Which is fricken awesome.. I am getting the itch to shove myself back into the dev mix, and SVN and testing etc. Binge listening to each version of our wonderful music artists creations will do that....

Currently just listened to "classy deathmatch" by Sole.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2015, 10:56:09 pm »

Which is fricken awesome.. I am getting the itch to shove myself back into the dev mix, and SVN and testing etc. Binge listening to each version of our wonderful music artists creations will do that....

Currently just listened to "classy deathmatch" by Sole.

Dude you should :) im sure the team would love to have you back :D
the music is pretty awesome
i wonder what music tracks we will expect for the upcoming release?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up