GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:42:51 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VC's Laboratory 81207  (Read 7705 times)

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
VC's Laboratory 81207
« on: December 07, 2008, 05:20:08 pm »

It's been quiet over here, as most of the to-do list is in KM's hands, and he's been busting out awesome work.  Radar looks so slick I don't mind playing with radar (which is quite a feat) and though it has a few features to gain, it's certainly ready for Beta 3.  Weapons are almost ready to go.  Shotgun needs a little love but Valve has us pinned, plus where it is at is good enough for me to approve for Beta 3. (In short, the damage will be a little random and tend toward medium levels, which makes the weapon a bit stronger at range and weaker close-up.)

What I haven't worked with much is explosives, AuG, and Moonraker.  The lasers should be fine but I haven't been able to test them appropriately.  Golden Gun, same story.  Explosives are kinda goofy and we are still on HL2 blast physics.  However, in testing I had no problem kabooming Lodle's keister across Temple Classic with hand grednades, so they'll certainly be playable and I expect for Beta 4 we can get all the explosive weapons in-line.

Eratta: At this moment, KM has proposed an adjustment that should fix Shotgun damages and a few other potential issues. The wins just keep on coming.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 05:30:42 pm by Viashino Cutthroat »
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

UnKnown-Pain

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • UnKnown-Pain has no influence.
Re: VC's Laboratory 81207
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 10:53:10 am »

I'm glad the radar is in. No more waiting for an enemy to come into my site :)

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 11:15:58 pm »

hmm...so the laser is in ha? that should be interesting to see how that goes. :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 11:46:14 pm »

hmm...so the laser is in ha? that should be interesting to see how that goes. :)

No its not, and no guarantees

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 12:01:20 am »

They dressed up a poodle in a Moonraker costume and took a screenshot to fake me out.  Jerks.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 04:00:43 am »

UnKnown-Pain

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • UnKnown-Pain has no influence.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 11:57:27 am »

Gotta admit that picture made me laugh :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up