GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:11:02 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye Source n00b question  (Read 4528 times)

sethxdeath

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sethxdeath has no influence.
    • New Orleans DIY
GoldenEye Source n00b question
« on: August 28, 2007, 04:45:24 pm »

Hey, I played this when the Beta 1 first came out and I just want to thank everyone who worked to make it so successful, and my condolences to those who personally knew the deceased developer whose name I cannot recall at this moment.

My question is, and I've looked around for an answer, when is the next release due out? Is there a date because I can't find one. I'm just really anxious to get my friends to jump into this with me.

-Seth

oboe

• Secret Agent
  • oboe is looked down upon.
Re: GoldenEye Source n00b question
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 05:24:38 pm »

They keep saying they learned their lesson and won't release release dates, but they never do.
Anyway, nothings been announced yet, other than 'soon.'

sethxdeath

• Agent
  • sethxdeath has no influence.
    • New Orleans DIY
Re: GoldenEye Source n00b question
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 06:56:25 pm »

Haha it's so great. I can't wait for the next update. I played the GoldeneyeN64 rom the other day with my n64 controller-usb converter, and tested out the multiplayer. There's a way to play it over the internet and use the gameshark to hack the game and make unique levels. Check it: http://www.goldeneyeonline.com/

I love how there has been so much development around this game. It's my favorite game of all time and I'm glad so many other people are giving it the attention it still deserves.
Pages: [1]   Go Up