GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:59:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with disabling Radar and Flag Markers  (Read 3693 times)

SICKSIX6

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SICKSIX6 has no influence.
Help with disabling Radar and Flag Markers
« on: August 20, 2016, 01:33:48 pm »

Maybe this has been addressed already, if so I apologize for repeating.

I have disabled Radar when creating a server, but it still shows up on my screen. I unchecked the SHOW RADAR box in the multiplayer options tab as well and it's still appearing on my screen. How can I fix this so my friends and I can play without it?

Also, is there a way to disable the Marker that always shows where the Flag/Carrier of Flag is on Living Daylights Mode?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

SICK

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Help with disabling Radar and Flag Markers
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 03:22:49 pm »

Some game modes force the radar on for gameplay reasons. I believe if you do "ge_allowradar 0" on the server then it will override that behavior.

Your only other option is to edit the scenario Python file to turn off the radar and markers.

SICKSIX6

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SICKSIX6 has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 05:00:43 pm »

How do I put in that command? And is it possible to override the FLAG/CARRIER marker as well?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 05:04:59 pm by SICKSIX6 »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 06:15:37 pm »

Go in your options, under the keyboard tab press advanced, then check "Enable developer console", then open up the console with the tilde (~) and write in the command "rcon ge_allowradar 0"
Pages: [1]   Go Up