Editing and Customization > Modding Help

Mapcycle and source mod

(1/3) > >>

kidx:
will golden eye source run source mod and if so where do i get plugins for it also how do i make a mapcycle for my server so it switches automatic.

CCsaint10:
Could you speak out a little bit clearer? I and other are trying to help you but your question, due to bad grammar and describing words, is not coming out clearly :(

Maxaxle:

--- Quote from: CCsaint10 [bklax23] on September 07, 2009, 02:07:45 am ---Could you speak out a little bit clearer? I and other are trying to help you but your question, due to bad grammar and describing words, is not coming out clearly :(

--- End quote ---
Translation:
"Will GE:S run Sourcemod? And, if so, where do I get plugins for it? Also, how do I make a mapcycle for my server so it switches automatically?"

@CCsaint: What, you couldn't understand that? It wasn't THAT hard...
@kidx: Let me get this straight: Your grammar is pathetic...yet everything else sounds perfectly fine...!???

kidx:
i did not come here to get a grammar lesson if i wanted it i would go to school. Anyways will source mod work with Golden Eye Source or do i have to use a different plugin we got the map cycle going so don't worry about it please dont hit me up with gay grammar remarks just answer the question please that's why i hate forums cause of side racking bs i am not trying to be rude or anything but grow up you know my point.

Rodney 1.666:

--- Quote from: kidx on September 07, 2009, 03:24:35 am ---i did not come here to get a grammar lesson if i wanted it i would go to school.

--- End quote ---

F

If you need help, you need to help us help you. That includes making posts readable.

(By "us" I mean "them", as I don't know servers.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version