Editing and Customization > Modding Help

Help with new server.

(1/2) > >>

NegroCollegeFund:
Hi, I just built a server and have tf2, css, and 2 samp servers running and all went fine. However, the GE:S server won't connect. It is there, I can add it to favorites and see it on the internet list, but when i try to connect, a progress bar appears and then disappears at the second bar of progress. I can connect to other servers, and I've had others try to connect to mine to no avail. How can I begin to remedy this? Anything else I should know while I'm here in regards to opening a server? In addition, I wanted to see how this marquee command works. Thanks fellas, and totally badass game, I shat brix when I found goldeneye 64 for pc.

major:
did you make sure the download content for the engine was the "Orangebox" files and not "tf"?

Step 3: http://wiki.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/Beta3_Server_Install

NegroCollegeFund:
Yessir, and all files are up to date. I precisely followed the directions on that page.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]:

--- Quote from: NegroCollegeFund on June 28, 2009, 02:27:37 am ---I shat brix when I found goldeneye 64 for pc.

--- End quote ---

I shat brix this morning, but that might have been the taco bell

killermonkey:
I want you to do the following:

1. Enable the developer console (press ~ to bring it up) through the options menu.
2. Bring up the console (press ~)
3. Type in: developer 1
4. Press Enter
5. Type in: connect <server ip address>:27015
    ex. connect 68.33.45.22:27015
6. After it fails, go back into the console and copy everything you can and paste it on this thread between [code ] [/code ] brackets

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version