GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 12:24:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VC's Laboratory 90511: ZMG Spam  (Read 5047 times)

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
VC's Laboratory 90511: ZMG Spam
« on: May 12, 2009, 01:21:03 am »

Five-time poster Eric Terminator was hoping to find a dominant strategy for firing. Of course, things aren't that easy, but he did question how recoil works regarding burst firing.

So here's a demonstration using ZMG, since it has a large recoil factor.

First group is 10 shots, single fire. Second is 20 rounds, two-shot-burst.  Third is 30 three-round bursts.

In other news:

vc_library has been posted to our SVN.
Motion speed has been reduced. (-14%).
Throwing Knives haven't been tested live, but localhost bot testing looks like they are very fixed in a big way.
Weapon Loadouts are expanded to eight slots.
StartArmed weapon will be Klobb for most loadouts.
Throwing Knife has been added to Proximity Mines to make it easier for a weapon-light player to defuse Proxy traps.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
Re: VC's Laboratory 90511: ZMG Spam
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 01:32:03 am »

vc_library? So will both the current Library Classic and your version be available in Beta 4?

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 02:49:21 am »

The Validated Classic tag is to prevent name conflicts with the deprecated versions during their period of co-existence.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 02:54:06 am »

Is there any reason not to include both, though? I feel that the current version has its own charm. I also feel that the Facilty from Beta 1 was different enough in both appearance and layout to warrant both the new version and the old version to be included.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 02:58:59 am »

We have not decided the exact release package for Beta 4 as of yet. With that being said, there is nothing stopping people from distributing and playing any of our prior maps.

We will package what we belief to be THE BEST of our mod. If that means both maps, then so be it, but not likely.
Pages: [1]   Go Up