GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:58:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fyter Will Return  (Read 30668 times)

Fyter

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Fyter has no influence.
Fyter Will Return
« on: June 25, 2019, 12:20:25 am »

Hi, it's Fyter. I bloody well miss this game. It was my life. I think about it often and the fun I had. I got kicked out by my girlfriend 4 months ago and so I haven't had access to a computer to play it. I miss my pals such as Hugh, Crunchy, Joycey84, OSS, BlueDevil, Chevalier, SethBong, PixelStix, Mama Karter, Astronaut, Hansi and Shemp. Forgive me for not remembering all the other names - it's been a long time and you all use hax anyway, so screw you, lol.

I was homeless for a while, but am now in emergency accomodation in Brighton, England (just by the West Pier, pretty swish). Should be moving into my own flat in the next few weeks and as soon as I can I will get back into the community, show you noobs how to play.

!voodoo !gesrocks, spread the word
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 12:48:33 pm by Fyter »

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Fyter Will Return
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 02:53:51 am »

I think that when someone posts something like this, people aren't sure what to say.  That and the sad truth of people just don't care about other people's lives.  I don't know you or what you went through but it sounds rough.  I hope that you are okay and if you need someone to talk to, you can message me.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

CptLima

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!
    • Follow Cpt. Lima on Twitch!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 06:16:43 am »

Thank you for the update - we welcome you back any time you can get on and hope you're back on your feet soon. Sorry to hear things haven't been so great - as a community we always look out for each other and hope you're well and good as soon as possible. Don't forget - Developer Night every Saturday night at 8:30 p.m. EST!

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 08:41:35 am »

Hey dude... I went through similar stuff as a young man, lost my first true love, ended up addicted to drugs and alcohol, completely lost my way... Ended up drifting from one place to another without anywhere to call home. But it takes a certain kind of person to turn things back around so well done for getting back on your feet, you should be proud. Like Troy said, anytime you wanna talk, you can message me, I regularly check the forums to see if there's anything new. Take care man, and never give up hope  ;)

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 02:37:46 am »

Welcome back!

Life can be very difficult and I am glad to see you fighting back :D
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee
Pages: [1]   Go Up