GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 18, 2024, 03:04:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BUG ? | Proximity Mines are Cleared on Death  (Read 3166 times)

darkvirus

BUG ? | Proximity Mines are Cleared on Death
« on: November 03, 2009, 11:53:34 pm »

Proximity mines dont despawn when you die so by the end of the map timer theres proximity mines everywhere blowing up in peoples faces.

Can this be fixed so they despawn, or is there are weaponset which is random(excluding explosives)?

I have set up the first (To my knowledge) Oceanic GES Server

203.97.27.199:27036

Any help will be appreciated, esp. if its me with a cvar  ::)

steven_m64

• Insane Coder
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • steven_m64 has no influence.
Re: BUG ? | Proximity Mines are Cleared on Death
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 08:06:21 pm »

i love the fact that they dont die when you die really makes proxys more interesting it was like that in the original GE so its not a bug and i hope is never removed.

i love the constant paranoia when proxys are around, just have to remember to be careful and to use a throwable object knives/other mines/grenades to set off hidden ones.

mines will be less instantly lethal and a bit more balanced once rolling explosions in the next version appear.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 08:08:21 pm by steven_m64 »

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 09:58:03 pm »

mines will be less instantly lethal and a bit more balanced once rolling explosions in the next version appear.

True that. No more gigantic blast radius for the noobs.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 04:07:44 am »

rolling explosions really nip you in the butt though. They are not to be taken lightly! And the 3 seconds of damage waves will kill you if you stick around even in the fringes :-D
Pages: [1]   Go Up