GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:47:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaramanga's funhouse v4  (Read 13584 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Scaramanga's funhouse v4
« on: October 06, 2012, 10:36:49 pm »

Ladies & Gentlemen, here is my new map, Scaramanga's Funhouse Version 4. For those who don't know the map: Scaramanga's Funhouse is inspired by the James Bond movie "The Man With The Golden Gun" and the Gamecube game "Goldeneye Rogue Agent".
I hope you enjoy the show (in public or with BOTS) and I give you a very good advice: before you start to play, get drunk, turn up the music and then just have fun!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

After the download's finished, open the downloaded .rar file and put it´s content into the matching subfolders (map/scripts/music) of your gesource folder.

MAP SCREENS:

greets, cy
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 02:15:17 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Scaramanga's funhouse v4
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 07:57:17 am »

Hell yeah :) thanks for the release Cy :)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 08:08:06 am »

And there was me thinking how boring Sundays are, not anymore, today is going to be an exciting day thanks to you Cy. :)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 01:56:39 pm »

And there was me thinking how boring Sundays are, not anymore, today is going to be an exciting day thanks to you Cy. :)

yeah, fight boring sundays!  8) I hope you enjoy the map

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 10:53:09 pm »

I adore this map, excellent work Cy!
+rep

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 10:55:30 pm »

I unfortunately missed out the event due to unforeseen consequences :/
I'll try this out as soon as I can, Great work Cy! As always ;)

Excidium

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Excidium barely matters.Excidium barely matters.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 12:12:39 am »

No worries!!  All the cool servers are hosting it!!!!! 

[1138] has this badboy on rotation..keep your eyes peeled on the browser or go in and type nominate and choose the Funhouse.

Also Epic music...I had to open it up and listen to it out of game...Head banging good time...!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:16:29 am by Excidium »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 09:53:27 am »

No worries!!  All the cool servers are hosting it!!!!! 

[1138] has this badboy on rotation..keep your eyes peeled on the browser or go in and type nominate and choose the Funhouse.

thanks  :)

Also Epic music...I had to open it up and listen to it out of game...Head banging good time...!

I decided to add some special music and bought some orchestral versions of the bond themes on amazon. and you can find the two guitar tracks here: http://www.youtube.com/user/FamilyJules7X

this guy FamilyJules7X is a really talented guitar player and you can download most of his tracks for free
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:59:53 am by The Cy »

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 11:20:41 am »

he is awesome :) his Aztec track and the sucide mission from Mass Effect 2 are awe inspiring

i wonder if he could make some tracks for Goldeneye Source?

liamcadhain

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 12:22:58 pm »

Congrats on the release Cy. Sorry I couldn't make it to the event night last weekend but I'm sure I'll get a chance to try out this map somewhere down the line

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 12:50:42 pm »

Hello boys and girls, new players, old players, all you wonderful people out there

If you are looking for map-replenishment for Goldeneye Source, check out my map called "Scaramanga's funhouse", it's based on the Bond movie "The Man With The Golden Gun", it took 3 years to create it and it also supports Bots. If you're getting curious, here's the trailer and the download link below

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/RwFa7YDVWjg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Download description: just open the downloaded .rar file and put it's content into the matching subfolders (maps/scripts/sound) of your gesource folder

Have fun!
Cy
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 01:46:56 pm by The Cy »

Rick Astley

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2013, 01:14:59 pm »

So is this a new updated version of Funhouse for V4.2.3?

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 01:31:19 pm »

no, just advertisement ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up