GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 07:06:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Australian players - Get the word out!  (Read 15728 times)

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: Australian players - Get the word out!
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2010, 03:55:35 am »

Hey Udie,

try to look at the dates of threads before posting.  This was last November and quite awhile before Beta 4 launched and there were not that many servers.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2010, 05:07:05 am »

I am the leader of the GES Clan, Spectrum, which is a community for players all over the world, but mainly for Australian people.

It is hard to get all Aussies to one place. If I see Aussies on servers, I add them as friends on Steam and tell them about Spectrum.

You don't have to be apart of the clan to be apart of Spectrum. You can come on and meet some Aussie players.

And Spectrum isn't just about GoldenEye either. Our slogan is, "The Forum about anything and eveything." We have boards specifically for GoldenEye and the clan but other things too, like serious issues or fun stuff like music and general gaming.

I'm sorry if this post sounds like an advertisement or promotion. I'm not trying to get people away from this forum either. We just need as many Aussie players as possible ^^

The website is http://www.spectrum-forum.niceboard.net

The website is fairly new and it isn't up to scratch yet, but everything is working. We have over 50 members so far and a few people even from OWS :P Check it out :)
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 04:46:18 pm »

A leader of a clan hailing from australia with the aim for building australian awareness of GE:S open to the world community joining? Emilia is the new wake, throwing that call out there.

..and no that comparison isn't implying the subtle deduction some of you may read into, that I am a girl.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 05:13:19 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »

Kinky

• Level Designer / Environment Artist
  • Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Kinky has no influence.
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 04:51:23 pm »

wake = woman

Currently in Progress - ge_jungle

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2010, 10:57:09 am »

A leader of a clan hailing from australia with the aim for building australian awareness of GE:S open to the world community joining? Emilia is the new wake, throwing that call out there.

Yes, that's me. Although, I haven't been able to play properly in a while due to study. But after exams, more GES for sure.

Sorry for every late reply :P
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Kashito91

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Kashito91 has no influence.
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2010, 07:53:27 pm »

AUSSIES FTW!
(I'm an aussie too ^^)
FLASH! *BANG* AHHH AHHH!!!!!!! SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!

Gruelius

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2010, 02:18:07 am »

Ive got an aussie server going on 60.241.89.235:27015, i cant see it in the browser but that may well be because of it being on the same web conn. ive got about 120~ upstream so i should be able to support a good 8 players or so at least.. will do untill some dedicated servers update and start working.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up