GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:39:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: WNx = Clan of Cheaters  (Read 27931 times)

pUNKt

WNx = Clan of Cheaters
« on: April 07, 2008, 10:34:00 pm »

Hi all..i didnt write this topic, because i am angry about killed to often..what i say now is true and all other ppl today...it was 6 ppl or so can say the same like me. WNx ClanMembers are cheating. Its LTK on..they take all the time one hit on me(Normal on LTK right..i know..LTK=onehit)..but if i am shooting on this guys wiht ma shotgun, ak47 and all other i need more than 5 hits all the time to kill they. i get killed with full armor from a zmg(LTK was off)...i hit some of WNx wiht ma shotgun(its overpowerd what we all known) in his head for 3 times..nothing happens...they com with his pp7 or so and  hit me only one time..dead.

not only on me..on all other ppl on his server. 

They Cheats and  they are proud about it..i can understand why anyone cheats in games.

So, i wish u many many fun with GoldeneyeSource, but be carefull of WNx members ;)

WNxVirtualMark

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WNxVirtualMark has no influence.
Re: WNx = Clan of Cheaters
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 11:12:35 pm »

The reason it seems to take more than one shot, even with LTK on, is because the hit register in this game is very glitchy.  It happens to all of us.  I can assure you that we do not cheat, we are as much against it as anyone else (we have very strict rules against cheating).

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 11:13:00 pm »

Sporkfire

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Sporkfire has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 12:19:34 am »

Hi all..i didnt write this topic, because i am angry about killed to often..what i say now is true and all other ppl today...it was 6 ppl or so can say the same like me. WNx ClanMembers are cheating. Its LTK on..they take all the time one hit on me(Normal on LTK right..i know..LTK=onehit)..but if i am shooting on this guys wiht ma shotgun, ak47 and all other i need more than 5 hits all the time to kill they. i get killed with full armor from a zmg(LTK was off)...i hit some of WNx wiht ma shotgun(its overpowerd what we all known) in his head for 3 times..nothing happens...they com with his pp7 or so and  hit me only one time..dead.

not only on me..on all other ppl on his server. 

They Cheats and  they are proud about it..i can understand why anyone cheats in games.

So, i wish u many many fun with GoldeneyeSource, but be carefull of WNx members ;)

are you playing on 1.0 or 1.1h?

1.1H has far better hit regs, and WNx doesn't cheat.

WNxCJL9788

• Secret Agent
  • WNxCJL9788 has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 01:17:13 am »

Sporkfire is right, the hitreg in 1.0 is very bad, and although its still not perfect in 1.1h, its better.

And we don't cheat.

You're not the first, and definitly won't be the last, person to have accused our clan of cheating. To be honest, it does get rather annoying. But hey, after all the posts I've made here pleading our innocence, there are those who know we don't cheat, and those are the guys that matter.

I find it funny however that you come on here, new and everything, and accuse a clan who have played this game over two years of cheating - telling others to "be careful of us". We were here long before you, and will still be playing after you get bored of it. Go out and practice, play the game for more than 5 minutes, and maybe you'll see that we don't cheat and are just quite good at the game.

Can an admin close this please; I don't see the point in a thread simply tarnishing our name and calling us cheaters.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 01:19:31 am by WNxCJL9788 »

FlyBMXer4130

• Grammar Nazi
  • Secret Agent
  • FlyBMXer4130 has no influence.
    • My Face
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 03:34:12 am »

why does anyone cheats in games then?

pUNKt

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 04:14:40 pm »

i am not new in this game. i know that the hitbox(damagebox) etc. are bad in this game...and normaly bad in source generell, but what i say is that u have all the time "luck"(whoever believe that) with ur shots and no other...hmm very strange.

it can t be thta when im standing behind u and im shooting u in ur head from 1 meter 3 times and more that u didnt die and ur going arround see me and shoot one time and i am dead. thats not the hitbox..u can say all what u want..its not luck or something that is cheating.  How often i see clans full of cheaters..u can say anything what do u want that ur not cheating etc. but its to many luck and to strange, so it cant be not cheating.

cya

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 04:39:43 pm »

Half of WNx is full of errant bravado, but they aren't hackers.  Grow up, and learn to spell your damned words.

u u ur u ur = dropped as an infant by an alcoholic mother.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

WNxBIGBIRD

• Agent
  • WNxBIGBIRD has no influence.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 11:18:43 pm »

None of us cheat and never will. I'm not bragging, but WN has probably the best players in the game in our clan. I have been accused countless of times for cheating or hacking. Hell I got a screen shot bin of hundreds to prove it.

Now time for me to bitch about it. I own noobs, and I own decent players. I'm not going to deny it either. Lots of players own and pwn, but none of them hack. Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of dumb asses accusing me of hacking. I almost left the game completely because i was so annoyed from small little men like yourself, accusing players of hacking. I have complained and complained and tried to convince players that I don't hack and no one does. I know you aren't talking about me personally, but players in general. Give it up, no one here hacks in this game and never will. What kind of moron has the time to download a bunch of hacks for a very small mod that hardly anyone plays? Use some common sense buddy.

I personally have never talked to Viashino Cutthroat, but I know that he is a good player. In fact I don't think we've ever exchanged words. NO ONE HACKS. Get it through your brain and never forget. Just let it go.

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 11:41:12 pm »

Hell I got a screen shot bin of hundreds to prove it.
Then, you're better than me. I only count mines in dozens.

rofl
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 11:42:49 pm by Doc.NO »

WNxBIGBIRD

• Agent
  • WNxBIGBIRD has no influence.
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 12:36:27 am »

Then, you're better than me. I only count mines in dozens.

rofl
Lol you know very well what I'm talking about ;). Seriously though, like CJ said. I think this thread can be closed now. No other reason to bash WN.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 05:43:56 pm »

I own noobs, and I own decent players. I'm not going to deny it either. Lots of players own and pwn, but none of them hack.

The statement no one hacks is way off

Its VERY popular to hack source engine. Many sites dedicated to it, free and paid service ones alike and for mods its easily modifyable. Ive been witness to mostly speed hackers in GE:S which is the clearest hack in GE:S, but thats coz i was busy playing not specing players (which you cant do properly yet anyhow lol)

I doubt very much you can say not one [clan level] player thats played GE:S has ever hacked. Im not accusing anyone and the amount of ppl ive suspected, of the thousands i seen play since alpha, would be under 10 ; but unless you have LAN you could just never know if someone did. LAN always proves who is the suspect 1337 onliners.

Anyhow, even worse than wether WN hack or not, this silly debate and accusation chain ; is how the difference between good and bad players makes such a situation arise. The 1337 love to pwn? sure good for them, leaving the bad and new at GE:S to get frustrated at getting raped [thus leave the game]. It WILL be the end of this mod becuase its size to begin with, even if a successful patch arises. What im implying is probly more likely upon a patch.

I sucked when i started and there was already super 1337 clan hordes running rampant, and it was frustrating as hell, it took all my love of goldeneye to stick it out and improve, your average player simply wont.

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 08:37:49 pm »

specing players (which you cant do properly yet anyhow lol)
Did you played 1.1???

The statement no one hacks is way off

Its VERY popular to hack source engine. Many sites dedicated to it, free and paid service ones alike and for mods its easily modifyable.
I completely disagree with you. Okay, some people like/wants/will hack. And VAC? Say what you want, this protection is efficient, at least a way more than WON. So unless you're a 10-years-old kid enough crazy to use that shit, people wont cheat.

When a kid start to read, he can't catch Shakespeare... it's the same here. If a new GES player think he's able to run rampage on experienced players, and win a game in notime, he's wrong, like the child who think he's able to read Shakespeare after a month of school. The child'll need to learn and work hard to read, a day, shakespeare. Like the new GES player needs to learn the GES gameplay, tricks, etc... And as far as I know, if a lazzy adult fail at reading Shakespeare, he will not accuse Shakespeare to write in german or french. The failing player will not accuse the other players to cheat :(

And frustration doesn't gives the right to accuse a whole clan on a public board.

Btw wake, when are you going to re-launch your forums?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:05:06 pm by Doc.NO »

Sporkfire

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Sporkfire has no influence.
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 11:54:55 pm »

It wouldn't make much sense logically for the Wnx guys to use cheats in GES after they've been playing it for years.Surely they would of got bored  cheating In mod that has a small community.

If someone is repeatedly killing you then they've just been playing for a very long time, and obviously theres many long time players to this mod.

gggg

• Agent
  • gggg has no influence.
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 02:41:51 pm »

WNx doesnt cheat i know most of them theyre just good they O-W-N

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 04:15:44 pm »

Btw wake, when are you going to re-launch your forums?

Im really trying to find the time to re-launch the whole site i spose. In the event GE:S release within the year, and in preparation for GE:00 to emerge more

The reason it isnt up atm is because my auto conversion to phpbb3 failed and broke the data, and correcting manually is tedious
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 04:22:53 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 10:21:34 pm »

the data
Doh! You backed up your board? WOW :P

TriP.66

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 06:57:08 am »

WNx doesnt cheat i know most of them theyre just good they O-W-N

Eh, get off your knees dude =P

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 03:01:01 pm »

nope they dont cheat, they been around longer than me

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 08:16:19 am »

And you need to play with us more on OWS so you can confirm that Bimbo CHEATS.

Someone's feeling frustrated. ::)  Aim for the head you NUB.  :P

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 04:09:30 pm »

WNx definitely isn't a clan of cheaters.

Although I do wonder about how clear their rules and requirements are for new members... I'm not naming any names but I've seen one or two new WNx members just in the last few weeks who didn't even know how what button is used to open doors or to use the crosshair.

Which brings me to a point, I'm not saying that they do, since I know that WNx generally only invite good players... but if a clan recruits willy-nilly enough to allow people who barely know how to play join, how can they be sure of the integrity of new players?
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 05:00:59 pm »

Its possible these WNx members you're referring to are from different sections of WNx, and not the GES section per sei.  It might have been their first time playing.  Knowing  most of the WNx GES members pretty well, I can say with confidence that they do not cheat.

Zaichata

• Agent
  • Zaichata has no influence.
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 05:04:07 pm »

@ Mangley

I once applied for the WNx clan for counter strike:source, and i got to play a test match against them, and after owning them with a ratio of 3:1 they said i could join easily.
So i was happy. But then they added me to their steam group and i got these constant messages from their, apparantly, several leaders saying i should register on their forum. Apparantly, if you want to join WNx, skills is not even required, you're just supposed to join the forum and be active. I refused to do so, because i don't join any forums i don't want to, because i won't be active anyways.

Then suddenly the 'real' leader (i don't know if you guys get them but i don't) talked to me saying that i should join, to which i replied, and i quote, "fuck no". He then suddenly deleted me from the list, and when i asked another member what was going on, he said the leader "hates people who use offensive language". Suddenly, i was excommunicated by the clan.

This is just my experience with WNx, maybe their goldeneye:source counterpart is less bitchy, but oh boy, those were assfags back there!

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 05:05:57 pm »

Although I do wonder about how clear their rules and requirements are for new members... I'm not naming any names but I've seen one or two new WNx members just in the last few weeks who didn't even know how what button is used to open doors or to use the crosshair.

Which brings me to a point, I'm not saying that they do, since I know that WNx generally only invite good players... but if a clan recruits willy-nilly enough to allow people who barely know how to play join, how can they be sure of the integrity of new players?

I appreciate your concern but...

...there's no need for you to wonder how clear our recruitment rules are for the simple fact that you are not in WN.

I understand you don't want to mention the members in question but, in turn, I ask you one,erm, question? Are you absolutely sure they were WN members? Just answer Yes or No. I'm saying this because we've had posers wearing our tag.

This being said, there's also no need for you to question yourself about the integrity of our members. It's our concern, not yours.

@ Mangley

I once applied for the WNx clan for counter strike:source, and i got to play a test match against them, and after owning them with a ratio of 3:1 they said i could join easily.
So i was happy. But then they added me to their steam group and i got these constant messages from their, apparantly, several leaders saying i should register on their forum. Apparantly, if you want to join WNx, skills is not even required, you're just supposed to join the forum and be active. I refused to do so, because i don't join any forums i don't want to, because i won't be active anyways.

Then suddenly the 'real' leader (i don't know if you guys get them but i don't) talked to me saying that i should join, to which i replied, and i quote, "fuck no". He then suddenly deleted me from the list, and when i asked another member what was going on, he said the leader "hates people who use offensive language". Suddenly, i was excommunicated by the clan.

This is just my experience with WNx, maybe their goldeneye:source counterpart is less bitchy, but oh boy, those were assfags back there!

IIRC, CSS =/= GE:S and it also applies for WN. No need to complain about the cabbage department in the carrot department. They are two different vegetables. I won't comment on the rest as you have just given the answer yourself with what and how you wrote.

Besides, I don't understand why this thread is still open. It should have been closed for a while now since there's nothing relevant to add to this "discussion".
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 05:35:13 pm by PPK »

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 05:20:30 pm »

Are you absolutely sure they were WN members? Just answer Yes or No.

Yes.

But as Jimbo said, they may not have been from the GE:S section, I had forgotten when I posted that WNx isn't an exclusive GE:S clan.

Anyway don't take what I said the wrong way, I was just being speculative.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Zaichata

• Agent
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 05:28:07 pm »

IIRC, CSS =/= GE:S and it also applies for WN. No need to complain about the cabbage department in the carrot department. They are two different vegetables. I won't comment on the rest as you have just given the answer yourself with what and how you wrote.

But they both belong in thesame shop and are both owned by thesame owner aren't they? It's needless to say that the WNx policies have to be globally accepted within their clan.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2009, 05:41:59 pm »

But they both belong in thesame shop and are both owned by thesame owner aren't they? It's needless to say that the WNx policies have to be globally accepted within their clan.

The only thing in common between them is the fact that they share the same Law. For further education, please refer to this link, viewable by anyone: http://warriornation.net/law.php

I hope this cleared things for you; hence being a cabbage and a carrot.

Zaichata

• Agent
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2009, 06:15:03 pm »

LOL @ WNx site

'the Law', written with a capital letter as if it were something having authority ...
and then 'Minor exceptions to some games may occur under the determination and advisement of the Pentagon.'
so they actually call their leading board the Pentagon? lfmao... rpg kids gone wild

Sergeant Kelly

• Deus Ex Fan.
  • 00 Agent
  • Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2009, 04:05:11 am »

Try not to bump year old threads, people. :P
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up