GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:08:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free models?  (Read 3797 times)

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
Free models?
« on: February 16, 2012, 11:58:05 pm »

Anyone know where I can get some?
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Free models?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 12:12:59 am »

hmmm have u tried Garys Modd?

maybe you could try using half life 2 models from the source files?

idk not my area of expertise

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 12:25:50 am »

I'll look into Gary's mod for sure, but HL2 doesn't have all the models I want.

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 12:32:16 am »

i mean what models do you need just remember if you use any models from Garrys Mod than you must credit the artist...

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 12:33:37 am »

I can model for you sweetie pie.

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 12:57:39 am »

;)

Rick Astley

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 03:37:44 am »

so is this for the mi6 map? because if it is PM and i can help you out
Pages: [1]   Go Up