GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:23:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 15-0 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo  (Read 5241 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
15-0 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
« on: December 24, 2007, 04:31:46 am »

dolphins suck big time

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Shaken not Stirred

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Shaken not Stirred is looked down upon.
    • FP.tk
Re: 15-0 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 05:46:47 am »

I hate you all.  >:(

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 10:21:51 am »

I hate you all.  >:(

Always the good word shake :P

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 08:03:01 pm »

Cowboys got the bye!!!   :D

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 02:45:31 pm »

so do we ;)

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 06:21:04 pm »

I hope that Randy Moss gets the TD Reception record for a season.  Somebody needs to overthrown Jerry Rice ::)

But Tom Brady is a fag.. I hope he doesn't get the Thrown TD record over Peyton.  Peyton's the man.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 07:09:30 pm »

lol in order for moss to get the touch down record (two away) tom brady needs to throw 2 touchdown passes, he is 2 away from breaking the record, 1 from tieng it. :) 6 points away from tieng the most points in a single season. Damn i cant wait for next week

Polizei

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Polizei has no influence.
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 11:52:38 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up