GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:08:23 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: INDY SLAPPERS! *SOUND MOD*  (Read 10389 times)

Multiplayer_X_

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.
INDY SLAPPERS! *SOUND MOD*
« on: September 05, 2018, 01:57:46 am »

Indy!

So I was messing around with looking at sound effects for a new game we are developing and ran across an Indiana Jones archive of punching and hitting sounds. After discussing with 1138 leader Donnie, we both agreed it would be hilarious to make a sound mod for SLAPPERS. I included TWO folders, one to restore default sounds and the other to replace with Indiana Jones. Simply drag and drop the gesource folder into your existing mod folder and allow to COPY AND REPLACE. You can repeat this method with the RESTORE DEFAULT folder to revert back to the original sounds.

Enjoy!  ;)

MultiplayerX

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Re: INDY SLAPPERS! *SOUND MOD*
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 03:35:43 am »

Indy!

So I was messing around with looking at sound effects for a new game we are developing and ran across an Indiana Jones archive of punching and hitting sounds. After discussing with 1138 leader Donnie, we both agreed it would be hilarious to make a sound mod for SLAPPERS. I included TWO folders, one to restore default sounds and the other to replace with Indiana Jones. Simply drag and drop the gesource folder into your existing mod folder and allow to COPY AND REPLACE. You can repeat this method with the RESTORE DEFAULT folder to revert back to the original sounds.

Enjoy!  ;)

MultiplayerX

Very interesting :) Apparently, the way they got that punch sound was by piling up leather jackets and baseball gloves. They then proceeded to hit it with a baseball bat, which made the sounds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up