GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:01:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shemp's Been Doing Good Work  (Read 9047 times)

CptLima

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!
    • Follow Cpt. Lima on Twitch!
Shemp's Been Doing Good Work
« on: February 16, 2018, 11:51:46 pm »

Just wanted to point out for posterity that Shemp has been doing a pretty good job the last few months streaming GE:Source on Twitch daily (
) and bringing in some new players to the community. At the moment, he has 10 viewers on his channel, which is pretty good.

In the last couple of weeks, in particular, I've noticed a return of Deathmatch servers competing with Arsenal; I've noticed new players and some who haven't played the mod in years coming on; and I've noticed several other new people streaming GE:Source on Twitch, following Shemp's lead.

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to publicly acknowledge those efforts here... I've noticed them and that they've had a positive impact for the community. It's work like that (along with the amazing updates the dev team is always working on) that helps keep projects like this alive indefinitely.

soupcan

• Lead Systems Administrator
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 214
  • soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Profile
Re: Shemp's Been Doing Good Work
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 01:22:01 am »

Shemp's had a positive impact and his passion has not gone unnoticed. 8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up