GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:04:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELLO from Jeron SharpSh00tah Bornstein  (Read 22425 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
HELLO from Jeron SharpSh00tah Bornstein
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:19:58 pm »

MY GES FAMILY!!!!

How are you guys!?? I hope you're all doing as well as I am! I have some phenomenal news! Many of you remember that 4 years ago I had been arrested and went through the lowest point of my life. Today 4 years later I am doing so well in the mechanical engineering department at Florida Atlantic University!

In these four years I am now:

Mechanical Engineering Honors student top of my class!
Director of Business Development for Owls Racing (Formula SAE - Collegiate racing league)
Running my own mechanics business successfully
I train professors and students in the FAU machine shop - employed by the department of ocean and mechanical engineering
I am the 1st ever Mechanical Engineering student honored with the title of ELITE OWL!! (1 of 25 out of 55,000 students!!!)

I have now become good friends with the Presidential staff, board members, and all the investors! I have been introduced to all the people that make the university tick and they all know my full story...

What a BLESSING
FAU has extended me a FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIP!!!! Classes and beautiful housing included until I graduate!!!

I cannot believe how much life has turned around for me, and I HAD to share the news with you guys as you saw me at my worst.

So much love to the all of ya' I hope to come out of retirement at some point soon!!!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: HELLO from Jeron SharpSh00tah Bornstein
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:00:35 pm »

Great to hear you are doing well!

As you can see we just put out a patch today.  I hope you are able to find some time to play with us!  5.0 was such a huge change from where you left off.

Don't be a stranger.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 01:23:49 am »

That's pretty cool.  I guess it just show you that with a little bit of hard work, it is just a matter of time until things turn around.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 02:42:04 am »

I'm glad that things worked out for you, Sharp.

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 03:46:04 am »

It's so good to hear that you've been doing well brother!

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 12:14:01 pm »

Those are fantastic news, glad to hear everything is well and much better Sharp! Hope to see you around sometime!

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 11:09:45 am »

In these four years I am now:

Mechanical Engineering Honors student top of my class!
Director of Business Development for Owls Racing (Formula SAE - Collegiate racing league)
Running my own mechanics business successfully
I train professors and students in the FAU machine shop - employed by the department of ocean and mechanical engineering
I am the 1st ever Mechanical Engineering student honored with the title of ELITE OWL!! (1 of 25 out of 55,000 students!!!)

I have now become good friends with the Presidential staff, board members, and all the investors! I have been introduced to all the people that make the university tick and they all know my full story...

Fantastic work brother!

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 04:52:49 pm »

You guys are awesome. I appreciate the open arms tremendously!!

Still in engineering school!! Hopefully I can ease back into development. I miss these days! I just went through the "responses to my posts" dated previous of 2007... O_o Time flys!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: [1]   Go Up