GoldenEye: Source Forums

• August 19, 2017, 01:22:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELLO from Jeron SharpSh00tah Bornstein  (Read 115 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
HELLO from Jeron SharpSh00tah Bornstein
« on: August 09, 2017, 08:19:58 AM »

MY GES FAMILY!!!!

How are you guys!?? I hope you're all doing as well as I am! I have some phenomenal news! Many of you remember that 4 years ago I had been arrested and went through the lowest point of my life. Today 4 years later I am doing so well in the mechanical engineering department at Florida Atlantic University!

In these four years I am now:

Mechanical Engineering Honors student top of my class!
Director of Business Development for Owls Racing (Formula SAE - Collegiate racing league)
Running my own mechanics business successfully
I train professors and students in the FAU machine shop - employed by the department of ocean and mechanical engineering
I am the 1st ever Mechanical Engineering student honored with the title of ELITE OWL!! (1 of 25 out of 55,000 students!!!)

I have now become good friends with the Presidential staff, board members, and all the investors! I have been introduced to all the people that make the university tick and they all know my full story...

What a BLESSING
FAU has extended me a FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIP!!!! Classes and beautiful housing included until I graduate!!!

I cannot believe how much life has turned around for me, and I HAD to share the news with you guys as you saw me at my worst.

So much love to the all of ya' I hope to come out of retirement at some point soon!!!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: HELLO from Jeron SharpSh00tah Bornstein
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 09:00:35 AM »

Great to hear you are doing well!

As you can see we just put out a patch today.  I hope you are able to find some time to play with us!  5.0 was such a huge change from where you left off.

Don't be a stranger.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: After we are out of BETA get GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee  -still working on it

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 02:23:49 PM »

That's pretty cool.  I guess it just show you that with a little bit of hard work, it is just a matter of time until things turn around.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 03:42:04 PM »

I'm glad that things worked out for you, Sharp.

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 04:46:04 PM »

It's so good to hear that you've been doing well brother!

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Tester
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 01:14:01 AM »

Those are fantastic news, glad to hear everything is well and much better Sharp! Hope to see you around sometime!
Levels completed (5.0 READY) ;
NF_Power / UT_Codex
Currently working on ; PD_Skedar
Pages: [1]   Go Up