GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:38:41 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something Happened to me in-game, and now, the mouse is moving by itself  (Read 6900 times)

Johnny Ghost

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Johnny Ghost has no influence.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I didn't know where to put it.
Earlier this morning, I had got onto a sever that I normally come onto, when I realized, my ping had gotten into the 500s. I had closed a program, and got back into the game and played like normal, but now, I can't play the game because my mouse is just moving to the side by itself.
I know that it isn't the mouse itself as Skyrim and my Desktop work fine with the mouse.
What should I do? Is there some console command to fix the problem? And a big question. Does it have any connection to when my ping went into the 500s? As I've had the same program running while playing the game, and my ping never got that high.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 09:26:48 pm by Johnny Ghost »

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!

As soon as I read this I recalled hearing this before, so I Googled it and found a similiar incident related to Garry's Mod whereby the user just re-installed the mod to fix the issue. It's possible something went wrong with a file somewhere so I would recommend as a first step you try re-installing the mod and see if that helps you...

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1449103

EDIT: Just out of curiosity, do you have Gamepad enabled in the mouse options?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 04:42:37 pm by markpeterjameslegg »
Pages: [1]   Go Up