totally
- 1 (12.5%)
100% agree with the devs
- 4 (50%)
couldn't be more fair
- 2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: null banning issue  (Read 8089 times)

thatguygaming

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • thatguygaming has no influence.
null banning issue
« on: May 15, 2017, 02:10:11 am »

man. i did not think id write an essay on how video game creators were being ***holes to people for helping out others and doing what was a nice thing for others. >:( this is not cool and i feel that the creators should think from a gamers standpoint. they want all the things they can from a game. so null wass just helpin the 100%ers.
when i first played super metroid i needed someone to explain bomb jumping so i could sequence skip and beat the game in 2 hours. and some guy dident just grab my copy of the game rip it out of my console and say you cant play around human beings anymore. alone or nothin. no. the game rewards you for thinking outside of the box. and null did that. "in bird culture this is what we call a **ck move" :P
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 05:20:21 am by soupcan »

soupcan

• Lead Systems Administrator
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 214
  • soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Profile
Re: null banning issue
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 02:26:04 am »

null was not banned.
Pages: [1]   Go Up