Editing and Customization > General Discussion

(Gametype) The Spy Who Loved Me

<< < (3/3)

null:

--- Quote from: Waluigi-Brain-Squeegee on May 19, 2017, 06:58:08 pm ---This seems like it could be a fun game mode if it's able to be figured out on how to work it, I would definitely play this mode if it existed. I think the whole armor issue should work like man with the golden gun, whereas the person who is the "protected" can pick up armor once, but like when the person with the golden gun picks it up something stops them from picking up any more armor. As for the "protected" being able to pick up weapons, I think they should have some way of being able to defend themselves, even if that's just giving them a knife or throwing knives, they should have at least some way to defend themselves if all other teammates have been killed and they're in a situation where they need to fight back for a moment.

--- End quote ---

I agree with this completely, 1 Armour pick-up per "protected", great idea.

Waluigi-Brain-Squeegee:
Seems to be the most fair way to do it in terms of armor from my point of view, especially if they can defend themselves when there are no "body guards" left, if they can just constantly pick up armor, it would be a lot more of a hassle to kill them as opposed to like in MWGG, when the player with the golden gun picks up armor, they can't anymore so that it's more fair to the other players. So in my opinion it is also only fair that the protected gets to pick up armor once per round, provided they can defend themselves when no "body guards" are near.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version