GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:06:18 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: N64 Guard voice hit other sounds.  (Read 5740 times)

Rukifellth

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Rukifellth has no influence.
N64 Guard voice hit other sounds.
« on: September 23, 2016, 06:16:57 am »

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I've enjoyed the mod quite a bit. :D

Wanted to try my hand at some minor mods so I made this little thing that makes every hit other sound (except invulnurable) give of some of the guard grunts from the original N64 game. Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/?8p1l5uzauk1d4va

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Re: N64 Guard voice hit other sounds.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 03:03:47 am »

Two things. I near guarantee you that this thread will be taken down due to publishing content from the original game. I'm pretty sure you got this off a soundpack online.

As for the 2nd thing, add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/codemaster94/ and we'll discuss original game sounds.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: N64 Guard voice hit other sounds.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 04:18:03 pm »

Two things. I near guarantee you that this thread will be taken down due to publishing content from the original game.

Easy tiger. It's been a long time since the rules on this were layed out and they need an update as do many of our policies. Any content will be judged on a case by case basis.

This one isn't egregious by any standards or a straight rip from the game's ROM. Just as you said these appear from a sound pack and it's also so insignificant that I'm giving it a pass.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer
Pages: [1]   Go Up