GoldenEye: Source Forums

• November 19, 2018, 01:18:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: N64 Guard voice hit other sounds.  (Read 1554 times)

Rukifellth

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Rukifellth has no influence.
N64 Guard voice hit other sounds.
« on: September 22, 2016, 07:16:57 PM »

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I've enjoyed the mod quite a bit. :D

Wanted to try my hand at some minor mods so I made this little thing that makes every hit other sound (except invulnurable) give of some of the guard grunts from the original N64 game. Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/?8p1l5uzauk1d4va

codemaster94

• [S] codemaster94 [1138]
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • codemaster94 has no influence.
    • Steam Account
Re: N64 Guard voice hit other sounds.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 04:03:47 PM »

Two things. I near guarantee you that this thread will be taken down due to publishing content from the original game. I'm pretty sure you got this off a soundpack online.

As for the 2nd thing, add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/codemaster94/ and we'll discuss original game sounds.

Mangley

• Leads The Art
  • Lead Artist
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: N64 Guard voice hit other sounds.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 05:18:03 AM »

Two things. I near guarantee you that this thread will be taken down due to publishing content from the original game.

Easy tiger. It's been a long time since the rules on this were layed out and they need an update as do many of our policies. Any content will be judged on a case by case basis.

This one isn't egregious by any standards or a straight rip from the game's ROM. Just as you said these appear from a sound pack and it's also so insignificant that I'm giving it a pass.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer
Pages: [1]   Go Up