GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 18, 2024, 02:51:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Replace deathmatch with DrNoArmor  (Read 3777 times)

noobguy

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • noobguy has no influence.
Replace deathmatch with DrNoArmor
« on: September 07, 2016, 01:27:06 am »

So, I've elected to replace deathmatch on my server with the obviously far superior DrNoArmor (armor is fine for other modes), but this seems to mean that I effectively can't use the ge_gameplay_threshold CVAR. I have to set it to 0, otherwise it sets deathmatch (which I wish to never, ever run, because it's terrible) every time the server starts, and until I reach the threshold.

But what I'd like is to effectively replace deathmatch with DrNoArmor, so that the server always runs DrNoArmor until the threshhold is reached, in which case it will run other modes, all the while gloriously refusing to run the stinking pile of refuse that is deathmatch.

What say you? What are my options? :)

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
Re: Replace deathmatch with DrNoArmor
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 06:13:40 am »

Just modify your gameplaycycle.txt and remove Deathmatch from there so it never shows up in rotation.

Why all the hate to Deathmatch? It's obviously the best mode along MWGG. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up