GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:53:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Feedback of GE:S V5.0  (Read 4373 times)

Daisy-Fan

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Daisy-Fan has no influence.
My Feedback of GE:S V5.0
« on: August 25, 2016, 04:00:50 am »

Hey, i just downloaded the other night and the game feel very different to v3.0 or 4.0! the gameplay is on point.

Very enjoying that new strafe movement, when it come to shooting part it feel less hard to kill. TTK feel great imo right now! i do enjoy those new Sound/firing, the DD44 feel more like a heavy pistol compared to the previous firing sound. The Soundtrack is amazingly great to hear. remind me a lot of nostalgic from the previous version of the mod. Totally love those new Weapons model! the PP7 is totally looking great in that version! But overall so far I'm having not much of a problem except the spawn when it come to 16 or + players servers, it feel a lot more chao. But overall totally loved it! Thanks guys for this amazing mod.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: My Feedback of GE:S V5.0
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 03:35:18 pm »

Thank you for the feedback.

The game was never designed for more than 16 players. So there are only a couple maps that can just about handle it.  We still recommend around 8 for a more classic experience.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee
Pages: [1]   Go Up