GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 16, 2024, 08:51:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Changing Default games modes  (Read 3042 times)

SovietSpaghetti

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SovietSpaghetti has no influence.
Help Changing Default games modes
« on: July 05, 2016, 11:49:07 am »

Hello guys I've noticed on my server (Its dedicated host by branzone) when the maps change it always makes it go back to MWGG game mode, and its really annoying! I want to change it to a Mix of LTK, Deathmatch and Gungame by default.... I'm tired of having to going rcon ge_gameplay LTK... is there a way to set it to default?

Please Help
Regards Ryan

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
Re: Help Changing Default games modes
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 01:27:18 pm »

Take a look at your server.cfg file to see which other setting files it references to.
By default it should execute the server_normal.cfg which is set to select the next gameplay in order from a gameplaycycle_slow.txt file.

You can have individual gameplaycycle lists as well as own server configuration files, you just need to add a new gameplaycycle_xyz.txt, reference it in your custom server configuration and make server.cfg execute your configuration.
Pages: [1]   Go Up