Global Communications > Tweaklab's Geeklab

Tweaklab's Geeklab (New Tunes!)

(1/3) > >>

Tweaklab:
Hey everyone!

It's been aeons since I posted some new music so here we go!

My remix of "Bunker" really shows some of the production shifts I've taken in the last 12 months since joining the team, I took a lot of inspiration from Mick Gordon / Celldweller / Atlas Plug thanks to their amazing work on Killer Instinct over the last few years.

var zippywww="114";var zippyfile="x8744kVW";var zippydown="ffffff";var zippyfront="000000";var zippyback="ffffff";var zippylight="000000";var zippywidth=20;var zippyauto=false;var zippyvol=80;var zippydwnbtn = 1;

And for the pure nostalgia hit, have a remix of "Silo" :)

var zippywww="114";var zippyfile="lHZilnWj";var zippydown="ffffff";var zippyfront="000000";var zippyback="ffffff";var zippylight="000000";var zippywidth=20;var zippyauto=false;var zippyvol=80;var zippydwnbtn = 1;

See you around :D

- Tweaklab

Gabbo:
Your Bunker mix made me think more John Carpenter than the musicians you mentioned (although I just googled Atlas Plug to see what they sound like, and can hear it a bit), which as a fan of his musical works, is a nice change of pace for GES. More ambient, less chugging guitars.
Your Silo remix certainly sounds more like Mick Gordon / Celldweller / Atlas Plugthough.

Rick Astley:
Nice Work :)

RogerMooreSucks:
still screams midi. Try getting real sample libraries. Yes, they are expensive but if you care about how music sounds it's worth it.

Helios:
Love these!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version