GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:28:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Time to say goodbye  (Read 4284 times)

VGF

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • VGF is on the verge of being accepted.VGF is on the verge of being accepted.VGF is on the verge of being accepted.VGF is on the verge of being accepted.VGF is on the verge of being accepted.
Time to say goodbye
« on: June 18, 2016, 08:35:25 pm »

Well, times change. Ain't they always do? Old generations have to step aside and let the new generations take their spot...

I just want to say that these five years, watching GE:S evolve as a gaming fan, as a N64 fan, as a fantranslator... They've been a blast. Your mod gave me some really fun times and some walks through the nostalgia park... Real fun times.

I salute every one of you fellas. You've been really amazing.

Farewell everybody!

Entropy-Soldier

• Managing Director
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 372
  • Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!
Re: Time to say goodbye
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 08:51:46 pm »

As I said in our correspondence, you're still more than welcome in the community.

Regardless, sad to see you go.  Thanks for your past translation work.
"By reading this, you’ve done more than you can imagine." - Adrian

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
Re: Time to say goodbye
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 04:46:51 am »

Are there any particular reasons for leaving right now?

Anyway, good luck and may we meet again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up