Editing and Customization > Community Releases

[Map] Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated 5.0

(1/4) > >>

FReXx:
The beginnings of this project, this map, was in 2009. I present to you, in video, the first version of this work.

I've compiled several hours working on the details and optimization in order to provide the best possible experience.
So I will put online the final version of this map May 7, 2016.

The experience gained during these few years have given me confidence and ease.
I attack more than ever.
I have so many projects in mind!
GoldenEye: Source is one of tem and I would like to achieve it in the coming months.

Your donations to me would be an incredible help to carry out these projects.
Thanking you in advance and hope that you will like my work.

Thank you.

Specials Thanks to:
Kraid - Modelisation of Cells
The Cy - Beta tester
Everyone - Encouraging me!

[Download zip] 217.17Mb

Fixed:
* I fix the line.
* Correction distance of areaportal to the warehouse.
* I tweaked a few lights and cubemaps.
* Change some textures.
* Added some extra particles under the lights.
* Change screens suspended for more realistic.
* Added some details.
* The textures of the garage doors were compiled into the BSP.

Rick Astley:
looks amazing :)

JcFerggy:
Hey man. I played around with it earlier, and I must say you have come a long way with this map.

Unfortunately for me I have this issue to report.

For the record, I play with HDR on full.

major:
Did a quick run through, and I like it. Has come a long way and looks good. Will be fun to play on.

My only main critique if you work on it more or for future maps maybe; since the map is pretty large, and has new elements over the original, I would suggest colour coding areas/wings of the map so people can get associated with a colour. Change the wall markings from yellow to red/blue/etc in parts, give people a quick visual to where they are, specially when spawning in.

But a great map.

FReXx:

--- Quote from: major on May 08, 2016, 07:33:45 am ---Did a quick run through, and I like it. Has come a long way and looks good. Will be fun to play on.

My only main critique if you work on it more or for future maps maybe; since the map is pretty large, and has new elements over the original, I would suggest colour coding areas/wings of the map so people can get associated with a colour. Change the wall markings from yellow to red/blue/etc in parts, give people a quick visual to where they are, specially when spawning in.

But a great map.

--- End quote ---

Excellent idea, Major!
I'll probably improve the map in the future, because there are few places What needs to be improved and fine-tuning.

I want to know, have you had the same problem that JcFerggy?
Because the texture is drawn from the folder materials/Goldeneye/Runway and the texture is named rollupdoor01.vtf and rollupdoor01_normal.vtf!
I is not created this texture so I do not understand why some players do not see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version