GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 02:21:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Community Apology and New Start - The NEW MultiplayerX  (Read 6111 times)

MultiplayerX

• HACKER! / Indie Mapper / Half Life 2 Scientologist
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.
    • Code Legends
Community Apology and New Start - The NEW MultiplayerX
« on: February 12, 2016, 04:04:27 pm »

I have had a year to think about my place and time in the community as a new player an indie mapper and have decided to recreate / reinvent myself both in attitude and perception. I would really like to put it out there to the following people that they were right and I was wrong. Luchador and Entropy Soldier have tried in the past to give input that I took personally and who knows how great of a mapper I would be by now had I listened. I honestly had no plans to become a mapper had it not been for that greasy hacker 005 who has become a good friend in the mod since we started play spamming the voice chat to make everyone feel at home in game. I look back at my early maps now and shake my head at how ARROGANT and SILLY I was thinking how good they were. I take my involvement a lot more seriously now and APOLOGIZE to anyone I've unintentionally or intentionally annoyed, p*ssed off, or trolled because my personal ideals, pride, and ego got in the way. It was unprofessional and just flat out IMMATURE on my part to take it personally to begin with. Luchador and ES......you guys make some amazing stuff and i have been completely unfair to you guys in the past and I will be looking forward to your future work. I'd also like to apologize and start fresh with anyone I've blocked and removed as friends due to personal feelings getting in the way of just staying cool about comments I thought were rude or hostile. It really doesn't matter and people have different personalities that I might not understand and get annoyed at that were MY ISSUE. So Soup Can, Troy, and all you other guys I wish you well and I will be removing any blocks I had on Soup and other users that I was just becoming too involved in developing personal feelings over comments and posts that don't really amount to anything worth getting all worked up about. Anyways wish EVERYONE well and success in whatever you're HACKING and MultiplayerX is SORRY for being a DOUCHE on those matters.  ;)  Happy hacking    8)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:11:40 am by JcFerggy »

Entropy-Soldier

• Managing Director
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 372
  • Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!
Re: ++**Community Apology and New Start**++ The NEW MultiplayerX
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 04:57:46 pm »

Glad to hear you are turning over a new leaf!  I am willing to give things a fresh start.

Get in touch with me when you do your next playtest and I'll let you know what I think of the map and how it could be improved.
"By reading this, you’ve done more than you can imagine." - Adrian

MultiplayerX

• Agent
  • MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.
    • Code Legends
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 05:04:25 pm »

8)  sweet  okay bro I will   yeah I'm working on optimizing streets and I'd like to overhaul Jungle   I got the 3D skybox thingy down pretty good and was thinking of making an epic jungle background illusion instead of the picture walls lol  I have better plant models now too and I never set the silly things to render out at distances   figured out that's why the level was lagging so bad  lol

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 01:23:48 am »

I hope you understand that we were only being sincere about your works.  It was never anything personal.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

MultiplayerX

• Agent
    • Code Legends
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 05:06:40 am »

yes sir I do   I need to be open about improvement and how to make things better   I appreciate the kind words    8)

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 04:33:23 pm »

It's all good MultiplayerX. I look forward to your releases. Streets is looking pretty good!!! Keep it up.
Troy, get back on that treadmill
Pages: [1]   Go Up