GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:28:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using forum post for something about Armoured Fury  (Read 5400 times)

A few victims

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • A few victims has no influence.
Using forum post for something about Armoured Fury
« on: July 27, 2015, 12:12:08 am »

Hey all,

A few of you probably remember this topic * http://forums.geshl2.com/index.php?topic=7724.0 * about Armoured Fury his second chance and him freaking out out of nowhere.
Glad you kept that page up all the time cause it's a nice reference for his online problems.
I've been trying to be a good friend to him for a few years and he even lived at my place for 5 months but a lot of stuff happened and he's blaming all of his friends for it now in the worst childish kind of way.
We know about his past, etc, but he also has alcohol issues and almost has a 100% score on Borderline disorder which I just hope he gets the right help for even after all the stuff he did and said.
Just to try and warn other people(especially women which are his main victims for financial gain) online we put up a post on datingpsychos and hope that you don't mind that we use that forum post as a reference how he acts online.

You can find it here: http://datingpsychos.com/psycho/19673/Christopher-Barnett

Don't want to get into it any further since apparently it's just the way his brain works and we don't want to talk him down but just warn others of his behaviour.
Would be nice if you could link this info to that topic by the way  :)

Hope you all understand!

Kind regards,

The group of people who tried to help him

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Using forum post for something about Armoured Fury
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 12:44:53 am »

Thank you for this heads up. We as a community have moved past the incidence mention, but we have kept around some old topics as a reminder. I don't want to speak for all mod members, but I hold no ill feelings towards what has transpired. At the end of the day we just have to push forward.

A few victims

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • A few victims has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 12:54:54 am »

Yo no problemo :) just really glad you kept it up because how he treated you guys is how he treats everyone in his life. Pretty important that people are aware of him if they encounter him online and that they know he just needs professional help which of course he doesn't see himself.

Thanks for the reply  8)

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 12:55:21 am »

Well this does explain a lot. I hope he gets help, that's all.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 01:16:03 am »

Oh Now everyone is feeling sorry for him because they have valid proof he has mental problems.....I actually have mental issues as well but do i every get any breaks...NO i don't i get constantly bullied on this here forum all the time,  yeah i may say irrational things to people but it's all about the past experience that i had went through with a few certain members on this forum, pretty pathetic i'd say. I would name them but then i will get banned for "attacking members" even though i am only explaining what had happened to myself. I would get into a banter here but it would be pointless and it would only end up with everyone against me. Which it will forever be that way no matter if i change or not. This is probably the reason I have decided not to change because even if i am good and follow the rules and get along with everyone for some reason there is on person on this forum who makes numerous accounts to tarnish my reputation even more. Pull old skeletons out of my closet that have no business on this forum. We really should have a thread where we can become best of friends and talk about our differences and problems so we can move the hell on.
Troy, get back on that treadmill

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 01:38:47 am »

Oh Now everyone is feeling sorry for him because they have valid proof he has mental problems.....I actually have mental issues as well but do i every get any breaks...NO i don't i get constantly bullied on this here forum all the time,  yeah i may say irrational things to people but it's all about the past experience that i had went through with a few certain members on this forum, pretty pathetic i'd say. I would name them but then i will get banned for "attacking members" even though i am only explaining what had happened to myself. I would get into a banter here but it would be pointless and it would only end up with everyone against me. Which it will forever be that way no matter if i change or not. This is probably the reason I have decided not to change because even if i am good and follow the rules and get along with everyone for some reason there is on person on this forum who makes numerous accounts to tarnish my reputation even more. Pull old skeletons out of my closet that have no business on this forum. We really should have a thread where we can become best of friends and talk about our differences and problems so we can move the hell on.

To clear some things up, Roger was the first to respond to this thread, but did so in a very negative light. I deleted his response as I did not want his one reply to speak for the Dev team, nor the community at large. Before I was able to finish my post, he replied again and I removed it too. For the sake of having them public, here are both of Rogers prior posts:

Quote from: RogerMooreSucks
I believe i speak for all of us here....."NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ARMOURED NUTSACK and his personal issues." Please refrain from making pointless threads.

Quote from: RogerMooreSucks
He is a fucking loser. Hope he dies....is that better devs?

Now the first one was removed because it implied that threads like these are not allowed. I personally am appreciative that A few victims took the time to inform us of this information. They were not shit-posting and I believe had good intentions behind their efforts. The second post however was disrespectful while calling out me for my action to remove his first post.

Now Roger I don't care if you have a mental issues or not. I don't care if you have been an active member on the forums for year or are just making your first post. I just care that when someone is posting on the forum, that they are not speaking on behalf of the developers, or the community at large. Please in the future refrain from backseat moderating and either report the topic in question, or just leave it to the staff to handle.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 01:43:35 am »

We feel sorry for you too so don't feel left out... Many communities would have just outright banned you years ago and be done with it. Everybody is pretty tolerant of you actually, and when your posts cross the line they get deleted and you cry foul and lash out at everybody just like AF would. You're not persecuted, it's very much the opposite, you're tolerated. Deal with it.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 06:07:41 am »

It's just too easy to think the whole world is against you when you have mental issue's, it's also so easy to lose yourself and become what you despise, and that's really what it's about, self loathing... I do feel sorry for anyone that hates themselves so much that they're convinced everyone else feels the same and lash out all the time. I'm sure he wasn't always like that, but the truth is you can't help him, he's got to help himself, only he can beat this, all we can offer is patience and support when someone we care about goes through this. I wish him luck, I really do.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 02:30:20 pm »

I hope that he can get his life together.  It is possible.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 01:11:28 am »

Looks like he lied about deleting the videos.

Here is proof:
Troy, get back on that treadmill
Pages: [1]   Go Up