GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:01:20 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A Decade of Goldeneye Source  (Read 19424 times)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: A Decade of Goldeneye Source
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 01:31:43 am »

Glad to have you back Jeron :)

I couldn't help but notice on steam there was a work in progress shot of depot image you were working on

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2015, 04:37:50 am »

I am working on quite a few things! However, Depot is in very capable hands, that are not mine! That was probably an old shot, to be honest. Need-not worry Rick!!

And thank you Sir! I am excited to be back working again!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2015, 11:04:09 pm »

Great to see some past devs working.

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 11:21:04 am »

Sorry to necropost but Just a little announcement im actually working on a Trailer Showcasing 10 Years of Goldeneye Source
im just trying to find footage of Alpha 1 and footage from the other versions- might use some of the footage from The GES Team's Trailers

i got permission to use a music track which sounds absoutely beautiful and yeah i just wanted to make something special for you guys and to showcase how the mod has evolved over the last decade, if anyone has any images or footage let me know :D

Daisy-Fan

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Daisy-Fan has no influence.
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 06:52:08 am »

Sorry to necropost guys! I remember my first time playing this game was around 07-08. I enjoyed a lot the alpha. meet a lot of WNx back then and NW people. Just wanted to give them shootout! i put a lot of hours in this mod and i want to thanks you all at the dev teams to keep this mod happening!

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 10:14:59 am »

i want to thanks you all at the dev teams to keep this mod happening!

right now the devs are hard at work to make the future of the mod really amazing. There's so much going on behind the scenes it's crazy
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2016, 05:05:27 pm »

right now the devs are hard at work to make the future of the mod really amazing. There's so much going on behind the scenes it's crazy

This. I watch the forums every day and it's pretty dead around here, even in the dev section... I checked in on the dev chat/SVN and there's some seriously huge things coming.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2016, 06:11:23 pm »

This. I watch the forums every day and it's pretty dead around here, even in the dev section... I checked in on the dev chat/SVN and there's some seriously huge things coming.
And this is the one thing that i really dislike about the way things are managed now.
Either you're online in the chat 24/7 or you miss out the important stuff.
Even if you just have it open the whole day, you still need to read up the whole thing to find the interresting bits and pieces inbetween the regular chit-chat.

If at least the vital informations would find their way to the forum.

Rick Astley

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2016, 01:01:35 am »

i dont suppose as an easter present there will be any new news?

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2016, 10:54:45 am »

Maybe you just didn't find it.

Daisy-Fan

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Daisy-Fan has no influence.
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2016, 01:47:18 am »

well i didn't noticed until now. i haven't play this mod for past two years. I'm always up to see updated new things on. I do agreed with you about this board overall.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up