• Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ge_ica  (Read 6091 times)

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
ge_ica
« on: June 07, 2014, 03:00:45 pm »

As many of you know I have been working on an Art Institute map for a few months now. Based on a quick and trippy map I made while trying to get the creative juices back (it worked), the ICA features art from video games, famous artists, random pieces I found on the internet, as well as seven photographs I took myself during my various travels around the world.

Well, I believe I'm nearing the point where the ICA can be released as a final version, but before I do that I would like to open the current version to the public for feedback and playing. In conjunction with that sentiment, todays' (7 June, 2014) GE: S event at 5pm EST (-5 GMT), hosted and run by Troy, will be featuring ge_ica under the name of ge_ica_event.

Download
Compressed Size: 81 mb
Decompressed Size: 115 mb

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 03:03:56 pm by Sam Colt »
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
Re: ge_ica
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 05:34:37 pm »

I love this! :)

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 07:00:31 pm »

Looks promising sam!
Troy, get back on that treadmill

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 11:44:32 pm »

ooh, this looks interesting! :D
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 04:52:29 am »

great map :) small and intimate and really colourful :)

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 12:32:45 am »

Thanks everyone. Give it a play and tell me what you think, the three of you can find me on Steam, or just drop a line here. I appreciate feedback.
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison
Pages: [1]   Go Up