GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 18, 2024, 05:28:47 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GE:S Events Steam Group  (Read 7236 times)

liamcadhain

GE:S Events Steam Group
« on: August 13, 2012, 11:09:59 am »

Hey guys.

Just thought I'd let you all know about a new group on Steam which deals with monthly events for GE:S. Before this group began, these events would have been announced on this forum by means of a thread. However from now on these events will only be announced on this Steam group's page by means of an announcement. So if you're still interested in keeping up to date with these events you should join the group on Steam.

To quote one of the group's admins,

The primary goal of this group is to host an event the first Saturday of every month to bring the community together. Our events will feature new maps, new game modes and a wide variety of custom setups.

Here's the URL for the Steam group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gesevents

Cheers!

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: GE:S Events Steam Group
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 01:23:39 pm »

I'm quite happy that this group was created, It's a good way to reunite some community members altogether and have pleasant GE:S sessions on-the-go.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 02:26:07 pm »

good group! and by the way: how was the event on lunar cradle?
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

liamcadhain

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 02:46:53 pm »

how was the event on lunar cradle?

It was quite fun actually, especially with the Rocket Arena weapon set round near the end. The map was pretty cool too.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 03:19:02 pm »

I didn't actually enjoy floating around to be honest, not for me. But Rocket Arena on Cradle without the floating, count me in.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 03:42:58 pm »

I like the idea behind this group!
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 08:46:11 pm »

A new server has been set up for the events:

Troy's Server || Chicago || GE:S Events
IP - 205.234.159.232:27015

If you haven't already, join the group!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 02:16:06 am by Troy »
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.
Pages: [1]   Go Up