GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:29:45 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye : Source v4.2.4 Release/Download  (Read 55477 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: GoldenEye : Source v4.2.4 Release/Download
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 03:48:42 pm »

don't worry. when the pulse is low, the doctors from the Dean hospital are coming sooner or later

finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 04:42:10 pm »

don't worry. when the pulse is low, the doctors from the Dean hospital are coming sooner or later

El Dudereno

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 02:01:48 pm »

So it's been forever since the last update.  Are we going to keep this game alive or what?  I don't think I can wait for KM's grand kids to take the reins.

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 04:36:23 pm »

It's moving. Slowly.

There are in fact unannounced surprises going on behind the scenes. ^_^
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 06:10:59 pm »

Hmmm so what if it takes "forever"? It's not like 4.2.4 is obsolete now. Give them their time, even if that means years. Not having an update every x months doesn't mean it has to be dead.

El Dudereno

• Secret Agent
  • El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.El Dudereno is working their way up.
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 08:09:14 pm »

The last time I asked about the next update was in April so I'm not being pushy.  KM said he was going to get back to it in May so I was just curious.  The current version works fine for me.  I just wanted to keep the discussion alive because each update brings new players and old ones back. 

I'm glad to hear that Jonathan!  As for you Graslu, I'll be looking for you tonight...   ;D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:13:14 pm by El Dudereno »

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2014, 08:16:41 pm »

It's not directly to you, it's to everyone that always keeps asking about getting 4.3 soon or any new update. New announcements are great, I agree with that but still, the mod is not dead or anything like that and I think we shouldn't keep pressuring them about the new update.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2014, 09:19:12 pm »

https://github.com/goldeneye-source/ges-code/commits/ges

This is not easy. Even more difficult when I make a choice every day: (1) Earn money, (2) Do something for free

;-)

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2014, 12:43:49 am »

If you follow the FaceBook page, you'd see pics of the updated gun models that have been posted over the past few months. Like they've said, it takes time to make this mod for free when you have to work to get paid. :P I really want the next update before I graduate next semester, but I'm fine if it isn't done by then. Nagging about how long it takes won't make it faster, it can only make it slower IF it even effects how long it takes.
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2014, 01:08:15 am »

https://github.com/goldeneye-source/ges-code/commits/ges

This is not easy. Even more difficult when I make a choice every day: (1) Earn money, (2) Do something for free

;-)

This x1000.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2014, 08:32:29 am »

The New Rocket Launcher looks insane...its so detailed and shiny and looks stunning

If you follow the FaceBook page, you'd see pics of the updated gun models that have been posted over the past few months. Like they've said, it takes time to make this mod for free when you have to work to get paid. :P I really want the next update before I graduate next semester, but I'm fine if it isn't done by then. Nagging about how long it takes won't make it faster, it can only make it slower IF it even effects how long it takes.

i agree with StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] The Facebook page has been very generous with sating our appetities with images of the new characters made by Dr.Dean and the new weapon models, also Luchadors Blog Posts show that there is a WIP fern bush so maybe a possible hint of Jungle being a line up map for the future :)

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2014, 03:36:30 am »

Never imply implications of application. That road is just a rut full of disappointment and disillusion.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:40:53 am by JcFerggy »

El Dudereno

• Secret Agent
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2014, 03:40:08 pm »

I was not nagging.  I did not know a facebook page was being used to show updates.  Please debunch your panties.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up