GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 18, 2024, 07:33:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you devs ever been contacted by the Goldeneye 64 team?  (Read 6156 times)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
Have you devs ever been contacted by the Goldeneye 64 team?
« on: August 28, 2013, 03:45:09 am »

Just curious to know if the devs from Rare have ever contacted you about Goldeneye Source in the past and congratulated on the work you guys done to the game.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: Have you devs ever been contacted by the Goldeneye 64 team?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 06:17:00 am »

Nothing official.

But we have had a few of the original devs comment.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 06:26:34 am »

Yes and no. My experience is I was contacted by someone who worked with people who worked at Rare. He said he was trying to organize a event to get them to play with us. Sadly this fell through via time, also conversation was via Google Talk and didn't seem to archive it so lost forever. So seems the Rare team has possibly seen/played GE:S.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 11:00:01 am »

i think Grame Norgate or Grant Hopkirk said a couple of good things about GES....atleast thats what i've heard from this forum

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 11:05:36 pm »

I'd need to remember my old myspace login to find exactly what he said, but Grant Kirkhope liked the soundtrack when I sent him the link. That was pretty cool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up