GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 18, 2024, 07:29:15 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: What, no Ge_Bunker_Nw?  (Read 19235 times)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
What, no Ge_Bunker_Nw?
« on: August 12, 2012, 11:48:57 pm »

Last time I saw screenshots of this it looked amazing, anyone know what happened to it or if it's on the way?

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:54:44 pm by markpeterjameslegg »

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
Re: What, no Ge_Bunker_Nw?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 12:46:02 am »

I too am wondering if this map will get released or not. Unfortunately, I believe this user is no longer active. :(

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 07:43:38 am »

I too am wondering if this map will get released or not. Unfortunately, I believe this user is no longer active. :(

I do hope not, it would be a waste of some major mapping talent.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 01:21:21 pm »

I haven't heard of FreXx for some time... Except yesterday, Where Proxie stated his name in-game :P
Last time I heard of him was when he released that nightclub map, I think.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:26:45 pm by namajnaG »

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 03:31:08 pm »

The project was abandoned because I lost the map when my hard drive as died. I can reconstruct the map. I have much more experience in mapping now.

But if someone like SSL or proxies has the map at their disposal. Please let me know. :)

And...

Does anyone here have the email of mookie? I am not able to contact him here. :/
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 08:59:57 pm »

AH! Hi FReXx, glad to see your still about.  :)

terps4life90

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 10:53:35 pm »

The project was abandoned because I lost the map when my hard drive as died. I can reconstruct the map. I have much more experience in mapping now.

But if someone like SSL or proxies has the map at their disposal. Please let me know. :)

And...

Does anyone here have the email of mookie? I am not able to contact him here. :/

As a mapper you should know to create backups and uploaded them just in case. Noob mistake.

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 01:34:29 am »

I guess the map is still in the ftp of mookie lent me in the past but now I no longer have access to my files.
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 01:59:03 am »

I guess the map is still in the ftp of mookie lent me in the past but now I no longer have access to my files.

I really hope you get that map back, it was one hell of a map that I was looking forward to!

terps4life90

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 02:28:22 am »

I really hope you get that map back, it was one hell of a map that I was looking forward to!

I was amazed too how awesome the map looked.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 01:45:10 pm »

i saw the video and the reconstruction looks good :) keep at it  FReXx

liamcadhain

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 04:54:17 pm »

Sorry to hear about the hard drive Frexx. Good luck with the reconstruction and make sure to keep plenty of backups at hand this time

andrewjneis

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • andrewjneis has no influence.
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 07:22:35 am »

Yes, I too was looking forward to this one. I absolutely loved the recreation of the computer programmer's station, boris and natalya's station, and the whole inside being just like the movie.

Wasn't this similar to Bunker_Kraid?

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 07:25:23 am »

Yes, I too was looking forward to this one. I absolutely loved the recreation of the computer programmer's station, boris and natalya's station, and the whole inside being just like the movie.

Seem a little behind Andrew ;)

http://forums.geshl2.com/index.php/topic,3809.msg77378.html#msg77378
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 01:12:10 pm »

Well... my version of Bunker was very close to the classic version, i just didn't replicate the multiplayer map inch for inch and made a few things that IMO improved gameplay a bit (e.g. less narrow corridors, added a few props just like in SP).

terps4life90

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 03:52:23 pm »

Andrew SPEAKS LOL! Achievement finally unlocked!

andrewjneis

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • andrewjneis has no influence.
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2013, 05:01:18 am »

Andrew SPEAKS LOL! Achievement finally unlocked!
"Achievement: QUIET ON THE SET (1/1): Witness Andrew J. Neis Films talk." ?

or perhaps "SILENCE IS GOLDEN (1/1)" with an icon of a guy with his finger to his lips holding the golden gun?

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 05:19:13 am »

As a mapper you should know to create backups and uploaded them just in case. Noob mistake.

http://taobackup.com/
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up