GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:10:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: v4.2 Translations  (Read 72744 times)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
v4.2 Translations
« on: July 06, 2012, 02:28:43 am »

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:13:54 am by killermonkey »

terps4life90

Re: v4.2 Translations
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 03:20:05 am »

I will do the Spanish translations.

edit: Spanish Completed :P

One step closer to 4.2
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:31:51 am by terps4life90 »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 03:24:49 am »

My wiki account no longer exists, And I can't register a new one, It always says I have entered a bad captcha, Even though I tried about ten times and I am persuaded I've got them right, But I will revise the french version and I will send you the final revision in a PM.

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 01:22:28 pm »

I have the same problem.
Did anyone run some cleanup script on the wiki kicking accounts that didn't post anything since last release while disableing registration of new accounts? Sure feels like it, and there's red error boxes everywhere regardless which action I'm trying to take. Can't log in, can't send new password, can't register anew.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 05:26:14 pm »

Where are the gameplay hints?
I think it would be a good idea to have them translated as well.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 06:17:41 pm »

Where are the gameplay hints?
I think it would be a good idea to have them translated as well.

Read the OP ;-)

EDIT: I upgraded the wiki and fixed the captcha... and of course I overwrote our custom stylesheet.... will have to find a backup somewhere
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:34:32 pm by killermonkey »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 09:29:31 pm »

I overworked the german version. but kraid and cooldisguise should also look over it. I don´t know if I should translate those character bios. seems to be fine in english or what do the others think? and I don´t know if the french and the spanish version are correct. the current spanish version is from 2010 and in the history of the french version I don´t see important additions or deletions.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 09:34:10 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

namajnaG

• namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 10:12:50 pm »

You don't see important additions in the french version because nearly everything was pretty much perfect in the 4.1 revision (Except for the achievement list, That was terribly bad, Some numbers weren't even right.)
The french version simply needed polishing of things that we're incorrect, All game mode descriptions/help pop-ups we're already good.
I double-checked the spelling on everything, Added the new lines and translated them and fixed every typo as well as polishing grammar on several assets.

Trust me, The french version is near perfect, If not entirely.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 11:54:53 pm »

Did you not add the new stuff??

namajnaG

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 12:42:53 am »

I double-checked the spelling on everything, Added the new lines and translated them and fixed every typo as well as polishing grammar on several assets.

Yeah.

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Matteobin has no influence.
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 07:07:44 am »

Are you interested in an Italian translation of the game?

If you are, could please tell me how I have to do to create the translation file?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:18:29 am by Matteobin007 »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 08:45:00 am »

@namajnaG: there are definetely some things missing, because I don´t see any character bios in your version. or the lines // Teammate name indicator, // Spectator Titles or // Scoreboard Titles. it looks like you only changed some words, like point to points or hit to coup. when you click on the first link killermonkey has posted, the new stuff for 4.2 is green coloured. sometimes he added stuff and sometimes he deleted lines. now you have to transport those green coloured  changes into your french version and should translate them. in the end the whole script of the french version should be structered like the english version.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:59:39 am by The Cy »

namajnaG

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 09:38:37 am »

And what would you mean by the script being structured like the English version, Precisely? I can rework it if really neccesary.
As for the character biographies, I haven't written them in, My mistake, I'm on it.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 09:41:11 am »

And what would you mean by the script being structured like the English version, Precisely? I can rework it if really neccesary.
As for the character biographies, I haven't written them in, My mistake, I'm on it.

so that all the green marked changes from the english original are in your version as well. so you have to put the new single lines into your french version. and then you can translate it.

that goes for any version. first put the new english lines into your spanish / dutch / italian text, then translate it.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:12:26 am by The Cy »

namajnaG

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 10:11:33 am »

All those new gameplay related elements are already in the revision I posted, Nothing else was missing apart from character biographies and three extra lines. I have added them to the page, Thanks for noticing me! EDIT : Still missing out a few things, They will be added in the next few minutes.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:14:52 am by namajnaG »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up