GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 22, 2024, 02:31:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Event Server  (Read 13625 times)

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Re: Event Server
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 03:28:20 am »

I'm pretty sure that's stated in your original post, Troy.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 04:00:14 am »

Nice avatar Proxie.  Now do something with your life. :D
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2012, 11:23:48 am »

I can´t join the event today, but I hope somebody will make some photos and post it here. have fun, it´s a damn good gamemode now!
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2012, 12:39:36 pm »

I can´t join the event today, but I hope somebody will make some photos and post it here. have fun, it´s a damn good gamemode now!

I will see to it that you receive your photos.

terps4life90

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2012, 08:34:22 pm »

I will see to it that you receive your photos.
What photos Proxie...I think we all want to know about the photos :).

Troy

• 00 Agent
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2012, 09:53:42 pm »

I stayed for a little while.  Here are some screenshots:

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 04:47:46 am »

although he isn´t responsible for presenting such things

EMILY WHERE ARE YOU!!!
shes also the advertising agent or whatever its called lol. 

but really, i do agree on stepping up for more advertising. Perhaps Twitter would be helpful too.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 08:52:31 am »

I see MI6 couldn't put itself together in Facility. I was just about to leave when you invited me to join. bad timing...

liamcadhain

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2012, 10:52:12 am »

I popped in for a bit last night and invited a few others on my friends list to join as well. Enjoyable night I must say and also thanks to all who did show up to make it so. Thanks to Troy as well for setting up and hosting the server for the Event night

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2012, 11:40:31 am »

thanks for the pictures 8)
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Proxie

• 00 Agent
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2012, 12:22:46 pm »

thanks for the pictures 8)

Welcome, not the best of pictures but I hope you liked them.

Troy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2012, 01:16:50 am »

Lol Proxie
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up