GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 22, 2024, 04:30:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PAX East 2012  (Read 6328 times)

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
PAX East 2012
« on: April 08, 2012, 12:56:43 am »

First off I'm sad to say I didn't do much advertising at PAX. I was way more into it than last year. However, for those still interested in pics, I have a small album.

PAX East in a nut shell, part 1.
PAX East in a nut shell, part 2.
Right half of the floor.
Left half of the floor.
Borderlands 2 display.
GottaGoFast
Slightly overpriced
D&D
Fools
For the table top gamers. Extremely impressive.
Too bad Valve can't count to three.
I harassed SEGA employees about Shenmue 3.
My crown prizes. I got Scott Youngblood to sign my Tribes 2 manuel and shook his hand.

Anyone who wants GES cards let me know, I can mail them, and I have a lot.

It was an ok time. Lines for every game were 1.5 hours, except Tribes Ascend, and I'm really loath to stand in line that long after Duke Nukem Forever last year. I only did it to get my Diablo 3 beta key.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:49:21 am by Sam Colt »
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: PAX East 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 04:33:59 am »

Conker BFD for this price? Well, The lowest I could find lately was 45, Paid mine like 50 back in the day.

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 04:47:41 am »

My cousin got it when it came out. He was floored when I sent him the picture. Of course when I said "slightly overpriced" I really meant "really goddamn overpriced." Hell, FF2 was only $35 at the same stand.
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 11:47:38 am »

Still got 2 copies of that game... maybe one day i'll sell one and "laught the whole way to the bank".

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 08:05:20 pm »

Yoshi's Story International Version goes for $145.  ランニングスタジアム goes for ~13K USD.

ChronoSKitz

• A portal
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ChronoSKitz has no influence.
    • Chronetic
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 02:14:08 am »

I found a copy of conker for a few bucks at my local pawn shop. I should try and look their again sometime soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up