GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 22, 2024, 02:01:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Check out This Guy's 3D Models  (Read 9730 times)

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Check out This Guy's 3D Models
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 10:54:46 am »

Yeah man, I think you should start a post in the above mentioned thread. That is if you would like to join the team. I can see a lot of potential in your work, and how we could use you.

So please if you feel create a post with some of your latest work and I think you would be a great candidate for a trial and show off your skills.

Cheers.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

AndrewG

• 00 Newbie
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • AndrewG has no influence.
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 02:54:08 am »

Thanks for the kind words, guys. First, I think I'll look around the forums and see what kind of work is expected. I want to put some more detail into my textures. Should I start a new thread at the link Cy provided, or is there an existing thread I can just post in?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 02:56:08 am by AndrewG »

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 03:07:52 am »

Start a new thread.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up