GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 21, 2024, 11:13:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What Was Your First Real Memory of Goldeneye?!  (Read 10904 times)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: What Was Your First Real Memory of Goldeneye?!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 02:13:17 pm »

Boris_Crack

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Boris_Crack is working their way up.Boris_Crack is working their way up.Boris_Crack is working their way up.
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 02:23:32 pm »

One of my "friend" had it. I was always going to his place and I would watch him play the game. He would let me play sometimes and everytime I would choose Frigate. It was my favorite mission at the time. I loved killing the ostages in cold blood. But most of the time, if I wanted to play Goldeneye, I had to trade pokemon cards with him. What an asshole he was.. Anyway some years later my dad bought me a 64 with Goldeneye and I still play nowadays.
Currently in Progress : ge_mi6 hq

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 02:56:27 pm »

honestly the first moments of playing Goldeneye are almost like a rite of passage
moments that are amazing that cant be talked about without experiencing it...

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 08:43:13 pm »

Allthough (or because?) it was forbidden here in Germany, a frind of mine had it.
First time playing i couldn't really adopt to the controlls.
Some time later he was selling his console and asked if id like to buy any of his games, so i got my first own GE64.
Once i lent it to a class mate because he wanted to play it with friends.
Then he told me he acidentally steped on it and broke it but bought me a new one as replacement.
I guess he just wanted to keep my copy because it was fully unlocked with all cheats and 007 mode.

ChronoSKitz

• A portal
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ChronoSKitz has no influence.
    • Chronetic
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2012, 02:46:06 am »

A friend always liked showing off too much, So he would bring me to his room and we'd his games.

Goldeneye was one of the first he showed me. I fell in love. (With the game I mean)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 04:11:58 am »

did anyone see the Donkey Kong face in the mountains in the dam level?

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 04:28:16 am »

Nope, Never noticed that.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 07:34:31 am »

Anyone notice the door behind the spawn point in Dam?

Small picture as proof: http://i.imgur.com/zPATb.png

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 07:57:02 am »

Takes you to Caverns, but it's a door to before. trololol
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up